Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

Rethink PK Points

I enjoying pking at dpa, but I really get nothing out of it. (Unless you get the rare no rosto people)

I was thinking about pk points, and I have pked MANY people over the pk score limit, and I have nothing to show for it. :rolleyes:

I would love to see a pk score system, but for lower levels. Maybe different tiers of pk score? One for -60 and one for 60+?

Or the pk system could be changed, so that anyone under the cap could still receive pk score from someone over the cap? I do realize they would give the opportunity to only receive pk score, and not have it taken away, but I am sure that it could be fixed some how.

The reason the cap is there is to prevent abuse by people making alts just to get them PK'd. Having the cap in place at least will force people to have to level the chars up first. Any sort of score for lower levels will be prone to abuse and not valid.

The reason the cap is there is to prevent abuse by people making alts just to get them PK'd. Having the cap in place at least will force people to have to level the chars up first. Any sort of score for lower levels will be prone to abuse and not valid.

I realize this, but still. Would there be a way to have maybe not just a cap on a/d, but maybe a cap on oa?

For every 10 a/d you are behind in a/d for pk score, you need 10 oa?

So anyone with 60+ oa could receive pk score at 40 a/d?

This would help abuse.

I enjoying pking at dpa, but I really get nothing out of it. ... I was thinking about pk points, and I have pked MANY people over the pk score limit, and I have nothing to show for it. :)
Perhaps it's time move out of DPA and train up to the level that gets PK points? :rolleyes:

I enjoying pking at dpa, but I really get nothing out of it. ... I was thinking about pk points, and I have pked MANY people over the pk score limit, and I have nothing to show for it. :(
Perhaps it's time move out of DPA and train up to the level that gets PK points? :)

Perhaps it was made for DPa? :whistle:

(alt account, btw)

so also when high level #reset ? no :) u should think of an other option imo if u wanna do this...

but what sucks on pk score is when u try really hard to up ur score u reach 10+ gain 0.03 or so from people, then some lucky noob / high lvl that didn't pk for ages comes abck and kills u and getting 0.5... bad bad lol.. (that swhy i stoped pk also, waiting for people to gather it from noobs for me then pk them, easier lol)