Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RivenElf

KaNeDrI is pvp scammer

Hi, I was training at the glacmor orc spawn and then KaNeDrI comes in and we share spawn, he seems cool and asks if i would like to pvp so we went to trassien arena and he summons tigers on me after about 5 minutes.

Here are the screenies:

scamm1.jpg

scamm2.jpg

scamm3.jpg

I managed to get away without dieing, just letting you all know to watchout for him.

As far as I see Kanedri asked for pvp not for training. Moreover, the chat seems to be cut, and doesn't seem complete.

It is difficult to make any opinion based on the provided information. I would like to hear the other side too.

As far as I see Kanedri asked for pvp not for training. Moreover, the chat seems to be cut, and doesn't seem complete.

It is difficult to make any opinion based on the provided information. I would like to hear the other side too.

Your right Vanyel, but many people say pvp for training, and pk for the fights to the death! As i see, there are some places in the text that seems to me that is missing something like Vanyel told it is cut. And there is a place where he told that he want to leave the arena, and why was he attacked again, than he fled and summoned to free his/her ass. But ofcourse i might be wrong, and i dont want to take part on neighter part.

I have logs of anyone wants to see em but He sumons like crazy in pk/pvp etc so I belive this story and am sad to hear it ;)

Pvp is training on other player at least in this game. Don't worry killled that evil outlaw last time i was on pk (but asked nice if he wants give me free stuff :D