Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gildrig!

Scammer/Bjer: The_Crow

Do NOT trust The_crow.

Ok, Here is my story about the_crow.

I first met the_crow when he asked if my guild (MpN~) and his guild (H2K) wanted an alliance.

I accepted, then he asked for my attack and defense, he thought it was a bit low and offered to help me train....

To train i needed some GC so he said to me to sell my Rost. I sold it and used the money for supplies.

So he gradually gained my trust.

Then today i was asked by him to pvp, you know to get xp.

[10:45:41] [PM from ThE_CroW: come try pvp with me. u use ur weap and i u fist. at a safe arena]

So we decided to go to the Dao Monastery.

This is what happened next:

[10:54:52] ThE_CroW: u have magic 21 right?

[10:54:56] Gildrig: yes

[10:55:05] Gildrig: you will return my db?

[10:55:10] ThE_CroW: kk

So i was under the influence he wasn't going to bag jump me.

I was wearing my: Full Steel, CoL, JS and Power saving cape.

Then i left the arena to restore as he as much stronger and we went again.

He then pulled out a jagged saber and summoned a bear.

I used a diss from him but couldn't from the bear.

[10:59:18] Ok, you are disengaged from combat, now run (err, walk away)!!!

[10:59:20] Gildrig went the same place that Goldy the Gold Fish went.

[10:59:21] You have died and gone to the Underworld!

[10:59:29] [PM to ThE_CroW: Huh?]

[10:59:50] [PM to ThE_CroW: can i have my stuff]

[11:00:29] #Ig [Gildrig->H2K] can i please have my db?

[11:00:31] [PM from ThE_CroW: just a little joke]

Hahahaha....i don't find it funny.

The way it proceeded is he took the bag, didnt return anything (i lost a CoL Steel plate,greaves and my JS).

Morale of the story is im never going rostless in good gear again or trust scammers like The_crow.

So this is just a warning- DO NOT TRUST THE_CROW OR HIS AFFILIATES. Yes, i was an idiot to, please do not flame. He was allowed to do this, just dont trust him.

[11:00:31] [PM from ThE_CroW: just a little joke]

[11:00:41] [PM to ThE_CroW: oh]

[11:00:52] [PM from ThE_CroW: cnt pick it up im overloaded tho :/]

[11:01:02] [PM to ThE_CroW: ill get it]

[11:01:13] [PM to ThE_CroW: can you stop it poofing?]

[11:01:15] [PM from ThE_CroW: want me to leave it or sit on it?]

[11:01:30] [PM to ThE_CroW: drop stuff in it to stop it from poofing]

[11:01:35] [PM to ThE_CroW: thanks]

[11:01:40] [PM from ThE_CroW: hurry back :/]

[11:01:55] [PM to ThE_CroW: it will last 8 min unless you put stuff in it]

[11:02:02] Resync with the server...

[11:02:03] Skip! Speeding up...

[11:02:07] [PM from ThE_CroW: u gonna take 8 minutes? :)]

[11:03:16] [PM from ThE_CroW: where r u?]

[11:03:25] [PM to ThE_CroW: in pl]

[11:03:45] [PM to ThE_CroW: i wont bother storing my stuff, you wont attack again?]

[11:03:48] You entered William's storage!

[11:03:51] Skip! Speeding up...

[11:03:55] You are too far away! Get closer!

[11:03:58] [PM from ThE_CroW: nope i love to play tho]

[11:04:17] [PM from ThE_CroW: :)]

[11:04:56] [PM from ThE_CroW: hurry]

[11:04:59] [PM from ThE_CroW: i g2g]

[11:05:03] [PM to ThE_CroW: ok]

[11:05:06] [PM to ThE_CroW: omw]

[11:06:03] [PM from ThE_CroW: cya]

[11:06:07] [PM to ThE_CroW: wait]

[11:06:12] [PM to ThE_CroW: im almost there]

[11:06:24] Skip! Speeding up...

[11:06:24] [Hardcore @ 4]: lol

[11:06:26] You enter a large cave, there must be something giving life, you can almost feel the energy entering the trees and grass

[11:06:29] Skip! Speeding up...

[11:06:46] You were killed by ThE_CroW

[11:06:46] Gildrig kicked the bucket.

[11:06:46] You have died and gone to the Underworld!

That was the second attempt to get my cuisses, i stored it before I went.

Later he told me he said nothing about returning my death bag or attacking me.

H2K is a bunch of lame scammers.

Do Not Trust, Or PVP.

(But PKing them is cool :P)

Edit: Its People like them that ruin the game for players, especially poor players like me.

Edited by Gildrig!

Aren't there multiple topics on The Crow?

Read a bit my friend. Don't you EVER sell your rost idc WHO YOU ARE

You NEVER know when some one might spontaneously come at you whether it be the crow or some other pk'er

You NEVER know when some one might spontaneously come at you whether it be the crow or some other pk'er

ok there are mulitple topics on me yes but all proves im innocent! Gildrig has his story a bit off also and has creatd some but not all of the chat logs. I never said i'd give his db back and i told him to sell his rosto days befor i pked him. I AM NOT A SCAMMER OR A BJER so i'd appriecate it if u and everybody else would quit labeling me as that, cnt help it i pk noobs alot and they come up with something and say i scamm thenm jus becuz there dumb, thanks :wub:

ok there are mulitple topics on me yes but all proves im innocent! Gildrig has his story a bit off also and has creatd some but not all of the chat logs. I never said i'd give his db back and i told him to sell his rosto days befor i pked him. I AM NOT A SCAMMER OR A BJER so i'd appriecate it if u and everybody else would quit labeling me as that, cnt help it i pk noobs alot and they come up with something and say i scamm thenm jus becuz there dumb, thanks :)

LOL. I dont believe that.

But anyway, you gave me massive miss direction to what you were planning to do, you said it was a joke and told me to come get my DB back and appeared on top of it and killed me again. You did tell me you would return my DB you never said, "If you get killed ill take your stuff" if you did i would have been n00b enough to go into the pk map. And don't try to tell people you innocent and that you made it clear you were going to bag jump me, im trying to get awareness about you so you CANT steal other peoples stuff its not a very fair way to play the game.

Just like real life people earn there money and just like really life there are people like the_crow that don't give a stuff, going around stealing peoples items, yes it is quite legal in EL, but its an unfair, lazy way to play such a great game like EL. I have nothing against Pkers, its just bag jumpers and lairs that really piss me off.

Don't believe a word he says, none of it, hes a lying cheapskate.

BTW: Ive noticed many ,If not all of your forum accounts total posts (6) have been about trying to bring about you innocence in the outlaws forum.

Also the people backing you are obviously your friends from the same guild (and possibly realities ie the_maxamus) Oh and i never edited the logs at all

Edited by Gildrig!

wow u got to be kiddin me, i dnt even know half the people defending me and in all post about me i have not been proven guilty yet and you know why? BECUZ im not. And even in your fake chat log i didnt say i would return your db not once i asked if u had magic 21 and u said yes and i said kk never once did u ask anything about returning a db, and how is bagjumppin even a factor in this situation? Do u know wha bagjumpping is? Apperently you more noob then i thought. All the flames are unnecassary and pk is pk so deal with the fact that u was noob and got pked and work hard to get ur items back, dnt flame or cry on outlaws becuz u was pked and btw i already had full steel i didnt need your things but was a additon ^^

Sorry for grammar lol puncuatuion never as been one of my strenghts

well, to me you seemed pretty content on keeping it, if you had half a heart you would have given it back like you said you would and i would never have posted.

Oh and BTW you knew Mag 21 wouldnt matter as you cant cast spells in the dao monastery

Edited by Gildrig!

Good a time as any to strengthen them. You can't help but be seen as immature when you type worse than my 7 year old.

Not locking this thread because I doubt it will be the last time you are posted here. :)

S.

Good a time as any to strengthen them. You can't help but be seen as immature when you type worse than my 7 year old.

Not locking this thread because I doubt it will be the last time you are posted here. :)

S.

Spleen u dnt know me so i dnt think u shoudl judge me, no offense

Spleen u dnt know me so i dnt think u shoudl judge me, no offense

My judgement is based on what I see here, (two posts and a chatlog) and a general attitude shown in those items of text. One pertains to the appearance of immaturity based on your typing, the other a general gleaning of demeanor, and a history of prior outlaws posting, which leads me to guess that locking this thread may be futile. I am entitled to judge how I please in both matters, just as you are entitled to defend yourself here in any manner you feel appropriate, and that follows forum and game rules.

Have a nice day.

S. (t3h n0t-thr34d-l0ck3r)