Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
daiske1

Can't Connect

I can't connect to el. I could yesterday i think i can't now because bows and arrows are out. Can someone tell me how to fix this.

I also can't see the players online on the el home page if that helps

I have a mac g4

I have also re-installed

I live in PA

[06:36:27] Connecting to Server...

[06:36:58] Can't connect to server :medieval:

[06:36:58] Press any key to try again.

[06:36:58] Press Alt-x to close the game

Now i just have a big blank screen. Then it turns into a big white screen.

When i go to the my other computer. Windows. It still can't connect so something is wrong with the connection between eternallands and me.

PLZ help me.

Edited by daiske1

I'm having trouble also - not only with EL so I'm thinking it's a network issue somewhere. I can't get my bot to connect to EL either on the main server or on the test server. (I can't use this comp for the EL client until I update my linux distro and can't try on my laptop which died yesterday). I can ping game.eternal-lands.com but get 40% packet loss. I can't get the players online page at all. Some websites including http://slashdot.org/ don't work for me either although many others are working fine. I'm using Comcast in New Jersey so I'm blaming Comcast - hard to tell since traceroute sometimes returns results and sometimes it doesn't.

well when my young sister tried to get on club penguin it didn't work either.

Then i asked my mom and she said that my dad said that the internet is down and they i remembered this happening before. So i probably will be back like tomorrow.

Edited by daiske1

.....so I'm blaming Comcast - hard to tell since traceroute sometimes returns results and sometimes it doesn't.

Same here in southeastern PA. Traceroute is very sketchy trying a bunch of different hosts so it's Comcast, it's Craptastic!

Try ping/traceroute to proxy1.other-life.com ... if that is good or better then to game.eternal-lands.com, then my Premium Proxy Service might help you. http://el.other-life.com/support.php at then bottom. Issues like this and port 20000 issues are reasons why that service is is being created. If the network problem is far enough away from you, it will sometimes take a different route to reach my proxy server and bypass the problems.

I'm finally able to get in. I can see the players online page again and my bot code can connect to the server :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this