Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HeLLRaiZeR

Invasions on regular used Maps.

Well, I was doing my harvestinghour at tree mushrooms in WS. Went upstairs to help moving some furniture from the party we had yesterday, and I return seeing that I'm in underground and have lost my CoL and some other items..

I never saw any warning, WS is a safe map for everyone above 21 def.. It feels VERY annoying that I lose items which I've worked hard for this way? Have invasions on some highleveled map instead of the very used ones such as WhiteStone.. ?

In my opinion, if you go afk outside with valuable items and without a rostogol stone, you should not be suprised if you lose items...

I can understand your frustration though, i logged on in MM and lost a rost to feros a while back... Its not a huge deal, just part of the game :)

Sorry for your loss,

-Shuj

Edited by Shujral

Well it's quite a huge deal for me, I don't have the time to play that much anymore and I just recovered from my last CoL loss.. But that time it was because I was pvping in a pk area, my own fault..

Yeah its a part of a game. I m sorry for your loss :(

You would have lost ur col and other items while u were afk outside coz of Acid Rain Day too. So its not a big deal :)

Thanks Old.

Well, I would never go afk during that time.. I went off somewhere right after 5.10 and had FR cape 54 food.. I was back perhaps 35 mins later and that could by no chance get me killed by a speciall day :/

First of all, I think gargs ignore at 26 defense, not 21 :)

But ontopic; I think it was the invasion to win NDD? or was it today? I see no WS GIWS from recently...

Sorry fro your loss, but even I expect to lose rosto at anytime when I go AFK harvesting... sometimes you gotta go AFK, but if you want safty, logging off is best way to go :(

Sorry for your loss, losing stuff sucks >.<

~KgN

Well, I was doing my harvestinghour at tree mushrooms in WS. Went upstairs to help moving some furniture from the party we had yesterday, and I return seeing that I'm in underground and have lost my CoL and some other items..

I never saw any warning, WS is a safe map for everyone above 21 def.. It feels VERY annoying that I lose items which I've worked hard for this way? Have invasions on some highleveled map instead of the very used ones such as WhiteStone.. ?

First time on EL? If you were afk, you could not see the warning.

First time on EL? If you were afk, you could not see the warning.

Really? dont they call your home/cell phone, send airplane flyers, and set off a local tornado siren? dang, I need to be more careful :)

~KgN

This isn't a game for afk-ers. If you went afk and didn't log, it is your fault that you died. Simple as that.