Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JimP

The Late Night top 50 ... by Radu

Ok... this idea just came to me...in hopes of bringing great ideas from the past back into the lime light. I was reading some older posts, and thought "wow, those sound like great ideas!"... but because time is limited... they were not going to be addressed.

So here is what I would like to see:

2 topics...

1 topic for nominees ....and you cannot nominate your own post...this is instant dis-qualification.

1 LOCKED topic...that ONLY RADU can write to... with the current LIST.

ie:

Topic: Nominations

----------------------

Hi, I'd like to nominate Trollson's idea about Death issues http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...st&p=426413

Topic: Top 50 List

------------------------

50. Hyperbags and booby traps...POST LISTING

49. Titanium Long Sword ing......POST LISTING

and the #1 suggestion

1. (To be announced)..................POST LISTING (pending)

I think this would help inspire tons of creative posts... and bring back some long-lost gems that got lost in the shuffle!

Unfortunately, Mr. Radu has a lot of stuff to do, such as pets, new mines (the RC mines for example), and the city stuff.

Plus, after this update, there will be more work at the new client, where the whole graphic engine will be changed, and while others will do most of the work, I might still get involved with things such as height map generation, random objects placement, etc.

Yeah... figured if you are too busy to indulge in the posts in the first place... you probably don't have a whole lot of spare time to re-compile a list of forgotten posts. :confused:

So could any MOD with the ability to LOCK a topic take up this torch? ( Acelon's top 50 LOL)

Edited by JimP

Well, feel free to post what you think were good ideas, but just know that I don't have the time to implement them (but one never knows, I might find some time if I think some idea is really nice).