Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Florian

ongoing spells

An icon is displayed at the bottom left of the screen for ongoing spells so you should search for that in the code I think... ;)

Poison duration depends on how you got poisoned. The poison spell causes different poison durations depending on spellcaster's level and rationality and the rationality of the guy being poisoned. Also, poisons are cumulative so additional poisonings add on to your poison duration.

We have been told the forumula for restoration, so it is very helpfull for building a charater, I am curious how rationality relates to spells like harm and mana drain. Also how this is correlated to magic protection/ and the enemys magic level/rationality?

An icon is displayed at the bottom left of the screen for ongoing spells so you should search for that in the code I think... ;)

I found that :D

I also added ongoing eye candy effects for those spells, and the destructor works too :D

But, I wanted to animate the icon in the left corner, to signal when the spell is wearing off. Make it flash for the last 10 seconds the spell is active of so.