Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GateKeepeR

Ignore Command (Forums)

I ran a phpBB forum for awhile, and I'm pretty sure it's not in there. If you can find a mod for it (there are actually a lot of phpBB mods, you might be able to find one) you could probably suggest to Ent (or whoever actually maintains the forum) that s/he patch the forum with it. Deleting this certain member would be pointless, as they could just create another account or post as a Guest.

I think that Guest posting should be disabled anyway. It's really not that hard to register, and it would keep people from posting as Guest accidentally (I've never done this, I don't know how it happens to other people).

As for bad members, we can always ban IPs.

Unless they have a dynamic IP, in which case you'd have to ban the whole subnet. :?

yeah i have a dynamic ip, and in some stupid lets say CS servers, the idiot admins didnt get that when some mooron came in spamming and pk'ing.. so one in a while you try to enter a server with your whole subnet banned. and my subnet is called Telia, and is the primary subnet in Sweden :P stupid fokks.