Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Minkoh

Guild NPC (Burebista)

First off, just want to let everyone know that officially, the Spam Guild NPC Burebista - Located in WSC West of the Flower Shop is owned and ran by me personally now. I was offered it, and accept it. In the feature when(IF) it suits the guild better, I will gave it back.

Anyway, basically this NPC will hold things in which I deal in or make myself. Since I completed both the wine and leather quests, it'll have those on. (1gc for wine and 5-6gc for Leather) and essences, like HEs, MagEs, and EnEs is just a few. Most of these are about the same price (7-8gc). It'll also have BRs and SRs on it. Prices depend on your alliance with Spam (of course).

I do not do orders currently, so don't ask.

For a full list of items and prices you can view this page I made;

http://minkoh.hostsnake.com/npc.html

I will try to stock and check up on Burebista at least once a day, I am preparing for a job atm, so I MAY slack in the next few weeks. If you see it empty from the items listed on the page let me know.

In the feature when(IF) it suits the guild better, I will gave it back.
At the risk of being off-topic, and for those who may be interested...

When we discovered that the guild NPC's were never finished (specifically, you can't sell to them) it was decided there was no way to make it work for a guild of people mixing things and selling them to the NPC to be re-sold to others. This is a common practice with guild sales bots. When(if) their implementation is finished, then we can use it as intended.

There are now 30 rosts on Burebista, 2k per :w00t:

Hello, i Post this while some Guildies, Friends and allis of dao Guild are confusing about Burebista on Main Server!

This is Burebista on the PK Server not on the Main Server!!!!

on Mainserver is nothing changed, Burebista are still Working for dao there :P

This is under the PK server market thread.

Thanks for the clarification but if a player doesn't realise that then they should learn to look more closely. Worst case scenario is they buy stuff from your NPC.

No need for your post at all.

Yeah, I forgot to put "(pk server)" in the title, and I meant to. Sorry peeps.

EDIT-

Also updated the webpage.

Edited by Minkoh

Hi, just added WSC Rings to the NPC, and Unicorn Medallions. Soon, we'll be making VOTD rings, sure those who have SD perk would like them, since that seems to be the meeting place.

Anyway, prices.

WSC Ring; 120/130

Unicorn Meds; 250/300