Shafina
Done :P

Petkok
Done :)

Please validate user: Devnul

Thank you.

Guest Guest_Petkok_*

I dont know what happend but after your post i wasnt able to log in. it looks like my account has been deleted. I had to make my forum account again can you please valide Petkok again?

I dont know what happend but after your post i wasnt able to log in. it looks like my account has been deleted. I had to make my forum account again can you please valide Petkok again?
Bleh what happened is I approved your accounts (see above post) then those same ones never cleared off the page (most likely I stupidly clicked the page back arrow) and got lumped with the next one I denied. I'm really sorry for the trouble, now you should be approved.

Shafina and Devnul, could you please re-register? Yours were in this bunch too. Sorry!!! :)

Guest Grim

Not sure what is going wrong. Grim my name in the pk server. I no longer can log in? Can I have some help?

Not sure what is going wrong. Grim my name in the pk server. I no longer can log in? Can I have some help?
Can't log into forums or can't log on to PK server? (There is no forum account named Grim, nor one in validating) If you need help with a PK server problem, you need to make a forum account and PM entropy with your problem.

Guest Grim
Can't log into forums or can't log on to PK server? (There is no forum account named Grim, nor one in validating) If you need help with a PK server problem, you need to make a forum account and PM entropy with your problem.

I can't get into the forums. I don't know if I ever was validated. I posted awhile back and nothing was done that I seen. I am kind of new to this forum thing though so not sure what I did wrong.

I can log in to the game. I play in the pk server.

I can't get into the forums. I don't know if I ever was validated. I posted awhile back and nothing was done that I seen. I am kind of new to this forum thing though so not sure what I did wrong.

I can log in to the game. I play in the pk server.

Done :(

elenormus
Done :D

Please validate account name Adhikari. Thanks

Please accept Spike

Please accept Harlean. Spike was used I guess. Thanks

I re-registered, please validate again: Shafina

thank you :)

_SeRp_
You already have an account.

Tyrant

Thanks

You already have 2 accounts that are posting restricted.

Please validate IngalfTass

Thanks

Done :P

Guest Guest_ManDroyL_*

Hi :P,i need someone to validate my account

account name "ManDroyL"

thanks for your time

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.