Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Demagogue

Several Suggestions

I know some people have suggested in adding more spells but here are some of my suggestions.

1) Spells

I think that there should defenitely be more Damage-based spells. This may include including the elements of Air Spell, Water Spell, Earth Spell, and Fire Spell. Since there are essences based off of those 4 elements it would be neat to add them to Spell list. Each of the spell may have their own specialty.

Air Spell may push opponents off which would give an advantage if the player was fighting a warrior.

Water Spell may form into ice and have a chance of paralyzing the opponent

Earth Spell may increase the player's defense

Fire Spell may increase the player's attack

Some of my ideas are kind of general and can be incorporated into something more suitable for the game.

2) Maps

I also think that the map should be slightly improved. I read somewhere on the forums that the maps are changing but the maps should slightly be more specific; displaying specific details of a city. I know someone wrote that the maps would be more realistic like having drawings of real buildings or something like that. I defenitely think that this would make the game map much more effective. The maps should also have more labels of which buildings are where and allow zooming in.

3) Quest Log

I also heard that Acelon was suggesting in the forums in changing the Quest Log. Then Entropy said it would be too difficult to identify which NPC said which. But like Acelon said, the quest log is very non user-friendly. I would just like this section to reiterate what Acelon said about having little links showing which quests are what. Also when you're done with the quest, the link maybe could be darkened out to display that you already completed it.

~thanks

Spells - Suggested before... more will come in the future.

Maps - No.

Quest log - Improved with the new client. It looks a lot better.

Air spells etc.

Was my idea.

No one really liked it.

I don't think you can claim it as your idea, you weren't the first :) And sadly I highly doubt this will be the last...