Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
daiske1

Invasion makers

I thought that there were map makers why can't there be invasion makers. I know lots of people like invasions so we could have invasion makers make invasions every week and people would be on more often to see if the invasion is today. Also the invasions will be on ndd cause they will be big.

I thought that there were map makers why can't there be invasion makers. I know lots of people like invasions so we could have invasion makers make invasions every week and people would be on more often to see if the invasion is today. Also the invasions will be on ndd cause they will be big.

Hello, are you from the past? :confused: No, really, there were multiple NDD invasions in last two months as I remember (they could be before then as well, however, I wasn't around).

Also when there would be too much invasions, people would get sick and tired of them honestly.

So bottom line: bad suggestion in my opinion.

well i mean i here people when there is goign to be invasion and maybe not every week or so but like every other week or something

Huh?! >.< :Withholds his opinions:

Wake up, man.

well i mean i here people when there is goign to be invasion and maybe not every week or so but like every other week or something

Interpunction dude, interpunction. :omg: It's unreadable. Some commas, periods and divide it into senteces, someone might even understand it afterwards. :doze:

There is a thread (cant be bothered to search for you) where Acelon has asked for players to come up with there own invasions ( within set guidelines), I dont know if that thread still holds true but its better off taking a look there ( iirc and maybe not :omg: its under Events)

:doze:

There is a thread (cant be bothered to search for you) where Acelon has asked for players to come up with there own invasions ( within set guidelines), I dont know if that thread still holds true but its better off taking a look there ( iirc and maybe not :omg: its under Events)

:doze:

There's nothing like it anymore. It didn't work out.

We're just gonna stick with mods doing invasions. No invasion team... and especially no normal players getting that command!