Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zamirah

Free boat from KF to C2

Why ALWAYS take rings and tele essences when u got scotty died perk?

I got scotty died perk and i NEVER bring rings nor tele essences, should i, cause there is a minimum chance of getting stuck somewhere cause of a bug? Or should i, cause it safes me a few mins of travel time?

Then again, i do like walking maps, and walking through KF to a boat only helps me, and then from C2 back to the boat or use a cheap IP ring (since i like to walk maps starting from IP), but if u all want this boat then just come up with a good reason.. And stop brabbling about (IT will bring more pk'ers, cause it won't, people are too scared of losing their precious rosto's or any armor)

But again it's my opinion, if everyone would always listen to me, we would all have -10 PKI and a lot more fun in fighting and dieing (since i just dont care to die, it's a game)

So just implement this boat and let's all pretend PK'ers will suddenly appear in both KF and TheLinor, it's fine by me..

Please be serious, no one is going to risk MM to take a "free" ride to c2, that would take whole idea down..

you'd be suprised...

Please be serious, no one is going to risk MM to take a "free" ride to c2, that would take whole idea down..

Just a suggestion.

1. Any new character joining the game should take MM perk + EX perk.

Being a new character in the game and no gold coin really sucks. At first it is very hard to make a good amount of coin to buy these capes.

Also if you get killed running into KF to get mercury(5-6gc per) it doesnt matter because you wont loose a cape.

2. With these perks it should help the "run through KF for the free ride." :huh:

*EDIT*

Also, running the mercury to White Stone hazard storage at any time of the day/night is great along with being able to complete certain parts of quest.

Edited by Paul Brown

I like the idea in general, having to go through PK for certain special advantages.

Even with KF now no-drop, it can still be a challenge, and "noobs" like myself would need MM cape, too, because of the giants in Theli ;D