Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xenkoriu

Colored names of summoned creatures

I was summoning the other day and seeing as I'm not in a guild at the moment, I couldn't tell if the creatures were my summons or not. They could have been mistaken for another summoner's creatures or as wild animals (except for the life drain of course)

My point is that perhaps summoned creatures should have their names appear as a certain color, but only to those who created them.

Ex. I summon a brown snake. The animal's name 'snake' appears perhaps purple or green in color (or any other really) to me so i know that it is mine.

or make it so that the summoner is the only one who can see whos summons are hes by adding a light blue colour or something.. guild or no guild..doesnt matter

It would be VERY useful for commanding summons while guildless, I'll say that.

This would be a minor change, we could live without it, but would make a nice aesthetic addition

Yes, snoozy, that's what I meant. Only the player who summoned them would be able to see the name's color.

And Ent, are you saying the game is based only around high level players? hmmm??? :P Just kidding Besides, you don't need to be a high or low level to be in or out of a guild in most cases