Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
morley

Morley and Bulldozer banned

I am writing to apologise for my actions with my acount "Morley" and my brothers acount " Bulldozer".

The other day my brothers PC wasnt working and i wanted to trade an item to my brothers acount.

Not thinking twice i wrongly drop trading this item as i thought this wouldnt be too bad since it was another persons acount i was drop trading to, not my own.

Also i spyed on DP arena with Bulldozer and now i feel very foolish for doing so..

I have read the rules thoughrouly (spelling?) and i know the cans and cant do's of the game.

I am very sorry for my actions and hope i could be forgiven.

Thanks Morley

Edited by morley

I am writing to apologise for my actions with my acount "Morley" and my brothers acount " Bulldozer".

The other day my brothers PC wasnt working and i wanted to trade an item to my brothers acount.

Not thinking twice i wrongly drop trading this item as i thought this wouldnt be too bad since it was another persons acount i was drop trading to, not my own.

Also i spyed on DP arena with Bulldozer and now i feel very foolish for doing so..

I have read the rules thoughrouly (spelling?) and i know the cans and cant do's of the game.

I am very sorry for my actions and hope i could be forgiven.

Thanks Morley

It will take some time to confirm your story. Once that is completed, you will receive a response here.

Hello, its been 5 months since i have played EL and I really miss it. I apologize for what I did and it won't happen again. May I please get another shot to play again?

Thanks Morley :icon13:

Hello, its been 5 months since i have played EL and I really miss it. I apologize for what I did and it won't happen again. May I please get another shot to play again?

Thanks Morley :D

Yes. You will lose the contents of your storage, because of your illegal multiplaying, after which you can have your second chance. This should hopefully be completed within a day or two.

Thanks Morley ;)

Yes. You will lose the contents of your storage, because of your illegal multiplaying, after which you can have your second chance. This should hopefully be completed within a day or two.

ok thank you