Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
marick146

all skills are based on fighting

topic is simple enough

ALL THE SKILLS IN THIS GAME ARE MADE TO HELP U IN FIGHTING!

ok, so they prob did that in begg of betacuz all u could do was fight, but we are way passed that now..

and still all skills revolve around helping ppl fight

ect.

potion: power up physic, def, combat, att coord, so on

magic:heal ur self, raise armor, poison, gold to bones

harv, alc, and manu: al of these skill are used only to make armor and weapons for fighting

i think its about time we got some new spells and poitions...

actually, yea i do roja

i was training magic today, and i noticed it took around 400 mind rest to get from lev 13 to 18 magic

u gusy shoudl seriously lower etheral used up

it takes forever to amek those poitons and expensive to buy(not many ppl sell)

also in new server who knows how much they will cost, and we deff wotn be able to afford, it would take forever to raise magic and summ

and i said that about "all skills based on fighting", cuz not every1 in el wants to fight, i know i dont...

think its big waste of time, and very boring

but u guys made it necesary to train it, even if u do other skills u have to do fighitng(exp. tit mines, skelies, gold mines gobs, gos require u be able to kil high lev monsters)

i also said that cuz it sux being a magician in this game

*magic rules :cry:

thast all i have to say for now.

The only reason I trained fighting up to 30 was so that I could wear the cape once to see how it looked :cry:. I've never had a use for it. I got the potion cape so I wouldn't have to fight.

Yes, I think something needs to be done about that. For example, I'm trying to be a healer (and nothing BUT a healer - as in: not a mage, not just a potion-maker, nor just an alchemist). But it's very limited. Even right now, the best I can do is heal others for 7 MP per Global Heal spell - which is ridiculous for higher-level players. And trading potions isn't as convenient as just casting a high-level spell (especially if anyone's in a PK map).

I think there needs to be a higher-level Global Heal spell that would at least heal 20 MP... equivalent to the Restoration spell for yourself, or the Body Rest potions. It would also finally make spellcasters a bit more useful in combat as field medics.

Just a thought.

The entire game doesn't revovle around fighting.

Potions: Harvesting pot, manu pot, reasoning pot

Magic: bones to gold

Harvesting/Alch/Manu: MONEY!!!

The only problem i really have is that alot of items are for fighting.

Ever hear about someone saving up for a better pickaxe which uses less food or fails less? No, the only things to save up for are swords and instinct/Vitality.