Eternal Lands Official Forums
Damocles

Unknown ISP Ban

Sorry to bother anyone but i may need to use this ISP for a few years yet. I sent a msg. to BlueRhapsody for some help and have been offline for some time. I just do not know what is happening. I hope this is the correct place to post for an exception. My other conection will be thru a straight cable not AOL thank god. I cannot provide a dif ISP address yet however...it is local Time Warner/AOL. I have not played AT ALL in months so it could NOT have been me!!!

Edited by Damocles

First off, only one character can get whitelisted per person.

Second, there was a bunch of illegal multiplay issues with you. How can you reassure me there will be no more problems? I'm not happy whitelisting somebody under those situations.

First off, only one character can get whitelisted per person.

Second, there was a bunch of illegal multiplay issues with you. How can you reassure me there will be no more problems? I'm not happy whitelisting somebody under those situations.

Sorry, but illegal multi players??? That was an issue because my former boss and I played the same comp I think. Other than that nothing until you go all....the way back to the use of TC Client and I had stopped even that before a 1 month suspension. The only char I have left is Damocles and Dan0...Damocles is the only active player at all.

Well I have no idea if it was about your boss or not, either way seems you have a new IP and landed in the middle of a banned range.

I whitelisted Damocles.

Your information will update on the server in about 20 minutes from the time of this post.

Please note, you will still get the banned message. Just ignore it and log on as you normally would.