Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mugwump

Person Still Missing

I apologize for flogging a dead unicorn... so to speak.. but it has now been a full month that VixeyRose has not logged into EL. I am her only guildie, and for better or bad jokes I wear the tag proudly.

My original search for her (or him?) began with this post: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37260

That which I'd rather not bring up again, other than I've lost a friend and am stuck alone with a guild and not high enough of a level to create a guild she was trying for....

If anyone, possibly CEL members, know anything of VixeyRose outside of EL, help me find my guild mistress! In the current meantime, I am holding the R@SE tag and would like to make something of it in her name unless totally convinced otherwise.

Hey! It's a quest, for a friend I only knew for three weeks, and looks like a bunch of pixels..... Hell, Frodo was messing with jewelry.... :P

I'm not upset like my posts sound, just not used to web collaborations, and have no idea what to do with an empty guild! Maybe I could quest out and be boss of R@SE.... maybe I should drop the whole thing.... I like the quest part best!

Your right Stricken... I didn't want to bump the original post, and after a full month thought I'd try again. Not everybody follows the forums... still it does look like whimpering, don't it? :icon8:

I'm sorry that you're missing a friend :icon8: and I can understand that you're worried. But sometimes people just have to leave unexpectedly for awhile, I've had buddies dissapear for months before, eventually they come back appologizing for their absence saying life got in the way. So I'm sure she will return soon enough, but i wish you the best of luck in your search for her.

Yep, has happened to us MANY MANY times with mods or even developers. You get used to it after a while.

Sad when they leave the map half finished though :)

You are indeed valiant, Sir Mugwump, jumping on your trusty boar and charging into the unknown after your long-lost guild-leader, but i fear like your councillers stated above, there is no more that a brave dwarven.. err.. knight, such as yourself can do, but wait. :(

Alternatively (and what i would have done) is do #leave_guild , wait 2 in-game days (12hours) and join up with another guild... if your guild leader does come back sometime, and you still want to go back, you can always be kicked from the current guild and go back to the old one. At the moment you are stuck, alone, in a guild that you can't even recruit for... no1 would blame you for leaving. :(

Lol :cry: Thanks, gang!

I won't bring it up again till six months goes by!

As far as the guild goes, I'm fine as is. I'm not a big joiner, and it took a good while for me to join R@SE, so I'll keep it! Maybe I can make something with it someday.....