Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

water edge bug

Pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/ffle...ateredgegap.jpg

As you can see there it looks like there's a gap between the bottom of that stone tile and the water-however there isn't any gap at all. If you open the map in the map editor you'll see that the stone tile edge goes below the water line, it overlaps it just enough that this shouldn't show(and in the map editor it doesn't show)...But in the client it does show! :)

Why is this? It didn't do this originally.

Yes, I also get this on my client as well. Another place I can think of is the Glacmor Academy, the pool at the entrance.

I have this bug on my XP machine (P4 2.6GHz, Radeon 9600xt, Win XP). But I've noticed that it looks fine on my father's computer (PIII 800MHz, GeForce Mx-440, Win ME, can't believe he still uses a system like this -.-; )

I have noticed this almost in every place where is water...but i thought that it is working already on it...

Troger

edit: I am useing the downloaded 1.4.0 el client, with everything turned on(reflection, shadows, eye candy etc.) and with a 800x600 resolution.

my system is a p4 2.8 ghz, an Ati radeon 9800 video card(128 mb), 512 DDram, and I am running under Windows XP.

I hope this helps.

Edited by Troger

I'm thinking it might be because we're using an ATI based card, or maybe because of Omega Drivers.

All settings are the same on both computers.