Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xenkoriu

Weapons of the magical quality

Ok, two ideas for a special type of weapon.

1) Sorcerer's rod:

This weapon would only be temporary. Why? Because it is summoned up by the power of magic of course! I think it would be cool if there was a spell that summoned a type of rod or other weapon into the hands of the caster ( not wielding a weapon already) that looked like some kind of particles. Therefore it would be this shimmering band of light instead of a solid weapon. The weapon would only last a certain amount of time, and it remains longer the higher level magic you have. It could even do fire damage, or poison, or have some other special side effect.

2) Band of the Wizard:

A type of bracelet or ring is worn in place of a weapon. When activated ( by either a spell, entering a battle, or some other method ) a weapon of some sort materializes in the grasp of the user. ( this would be good if there were different weapons that could be used with the bracelets and then you could hide your weapon so as to surprise your opponent) Maybe a new weapon could be implemented all together just for use with this bracelet idea, who knows.

Well thats all for now, though I think I missed something. Tell me what you think, I look forward to responses :icon13:

With the current time in which weapons are equipped (ie instantly), there's no need for a special bracelet to hide your weapon - just don't come equipped with one.

A spell that increases damage or other effects replacing a weapon is something I've long wanted in EL.