Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dragonbeing

All lvl dragon hunters apply here!

I was planning on organizing a large dragon killing group. All u need to have is lvl 12 magic (enough to poison). All the participants need to know how to get to the dragon from idolaren. We also need to have enough magic rings to get the people there. The death essences needed shall be provided by me :o

Also it is apreciated if there is someone who donates some rings. Those who donate them shall receive a bigger share than the rest. All of the participants shall receive a share of the drop. The time and day of the hunt shall be announced later :pinch:

Plz let me know i u want to participate and when would be okay for you!

I could help with most pleasure. Just say when and if I can I will come. ;)

he he he i am in :( but can we only use poisen>? thats kinda wat u r pointing at. and what if other people come in and kill are dragon when it's low?

Get me heavenspawn medallions for BloodSoaked, I'll help. :)

Lol ... :)

-Blee

Well u can do almost anything to it as long as it loses some health... also we need somebody reliable to get the drop. no point in somebody just coming at the right time and taking the drop we worked hard to get... We need some more people so tell ure friends :confused:

sry about the worng quote... was actually quoting exeus. and im sorry but if u need the medallion u will have to get it on your own

As the president of the Society of Admirers of Dragons (SAD), I hereby register my protest at this barbaric gathering! ;)

joke: then gather and heal the dragon:) but pls if you will make these protest, make a movie of it :)

Troger