Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ateh

Cant read certain forums

Im having problems reading the discussion in general chat about astrology being implemented now, the thread started by lil bear

Have i been blocked from reading it or something?

Nothing has been done to your account.

Can you be more specific on what happens? Only that thread? Or problems with General Chat overall? What message do you get?

Yep sorry was a bit vague, this is the message i get :

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

And it only seems to happen on the second page of the thread

As far as i can tell im ok reading all other threads, for instance i posted in Guilds and Market yesterday and i can read those ones, even though yesterday i was having the same problem with the astrology thread

Thanks

aTeh

Are you trying to access it through "last unread posts" feature?

A couple suggestions:

-Try going to the forum home page and accessing it through general chat then clicking on the thread.

-Try refreshing the page.

-Log out and log back in with a clean slate, going directly to General Chat then that thread, not using search features or last unread posts features.

Hmm wasnt trying to use the last unread post thing, i didnt even know that existed

Tried all of your suggestions , still not happening, its wierd though because i can read anything else apart from that thread on the second page :o

perhaps its just not in my stars to read that thread !!

it wont kill me not to be able to read it, no worries

ah well, thanks for assistance :pinch:

I have the same problem once in a while..it is always on a thread that is at least 2 pages long, usually longer..I just use the 'lo-fi version' option in order to access the last page of those threads..

I havent been able to find anything in common with the threads that cause me problems.. other than they are all multiple pages..but for now the lo-fi option works fine..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this