Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

War event idea

Would you like "war" events?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like "war" events?

• Sounds great, I'd go!
    • Nah, why would I waste my time when i can kill them in another map myself :P

Would you guys like it to have "wars" in the game? It would basically play into a storyline of something like: " Orcs have invaded Grubani Penninsula! They are destroying everything and you must destroy them before they get to Grahm's village!"

Basically me or ent would spawn like 50 orcs in the map, and people can go there to fight them. Of course orcs, and grubani would be for high lvl players :P We can also have goblins and skeletons take over a different map(but not the maps that are "safe" maps of course) for medium lvl players.

So what do you guys think of this? Would you participate? Any other ideas on it?

Yea i love it! 500 skeles have invaded WSC! Trik wont buy anything till they've gone!

sounds good but i think there will be alot of players participating and then 50 orcs wont be enough and i also think 50 orcs would kill the fps of some ppl or would cause heavy lag for dial up users.

so i would suggest to spawn them im groups like 10 groups of 15 orcs.

Maybe the community people like yoshi and that other person :S could have that power, but only on cirtain maps!

It's a nice idea, and when u kill them all, all who participate get a little prize or something like that.. :)

imagine a .. Cyclop has been magicaly summoned on Isla Prima :P

ROFLMAO :D

Roja, what u waiting all this time? :-)

Thas is the best idea ever :-))

I'm waiting to show ent that people like this idea, because, he thinks that the vast majority won't care abotu it and wont' participate. That's why it has never been implemented so far. So let's show him guys!!! :P

I can't vote as there's no option for me.

It sounds great - but I won't be taking part.

Fighting is not my thing in this game, but I think that those who DO want to fight will love it.

YES!!!! lol...i would really like to have something like this...when i first read about this...i really wanted it to happen

I agree this is the best idea yet.... i do think thaugh it would be cool if u made whatever is being summoned attacked ALL lv people, as to make it more realistic. But u would have to let the noobs know.... I can see it now.

"wow a boat... wsc hmmm looks cool, i think this game is great. Im going to see what Gram's village is like. dodadoda. Ahh im heer... ahh look and orc COOL... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........(end transmistion)

As u can see way to many noobs would be walking around wsc and all of a sudden get slaughterd. You could make it the monsters attacked a certain lv and up. (a high enough lv so people know whats going on)

well like i said, these would be held in non "safe" maps....safe maps being places ilke isla prima, ws, votd, dp.....and there would be several broadcasts warning of the event coming so newbies can leave. most most likely the maps we hold them in will be maps with some goblins already so there probably will be few newbies if any.

I love the idea. More that 50 would be good because alot of the really high players can take out a large number by themselves.

sounds like fun good thing i got a pot cape i can watch if i wanted too but it would be kinda rude to watch like 100 ppl in the game risk there lives while i sit in the corner watching

This could also be used to make our rp group funny by saying like "Get ready group once we open this chest to get the key swarms of skeletons will rise from the ground to attack us" and you could summon them.

so you're sayin if we go we have the chance of gettin jumped by other players as well?...hmmm...wow real fair there...have 50 orcs charging and people jumping you...

or do you mean other maps that arent pk?

I got one that is based on one of tumaro's story lines, how about that the female orcs from the temple have eswcaped the temple and gone to thje gold mines, it wouldnt put anyone in VOTD in danger because they would be in the gold mines

that would rule, but the problem with lots of people going could ruwin it so maby you should have 1 every days so it not a really big thing

Sounds like fun! :) I can't wait to go get myself killed by the evil swarm of orcs (combat<wimpy). :wink:

Is there a way to attract lower level players to these *invasions*? Like the chance of getting tit serps when high level peeps die? :D

I'd come with my pot cape on too dan, its not rude, just smart. :D

you'd have to do it as some kind of storyline though :D

i.e someone has declared war on the inhabitants of the eternal lands.

i can give you more details if you want roja :wink:

What we need here is whole damn army with all kind of monsters...make legendary fight like Helms deep in LOtR , or even bigger...let the blood and gore flows in rivers and souls of innocent suffer(orcs that is ;) ) did i got carried away? :D