Sign in to follow this  
Cicero

manufacture window behavior

Manufacture window logic?  

1. 1. Manufacture window logic?

• I like this way better
    • keep it the same

This is my suggestion as to how the manufacture window could behave:

1. when items are selected, they are added below. the inventory count is not decremented at this point

2. when mix is clicked, then the checking is done to see if the player has enough

3. if successful, the appropriate items are subtracted from inventory. the items to be mixed remain unchanged.

4. if a person wants to repeat, they merely click "mix" again, and the items are checked, then subtracted.

5. if the person wants to make something else, the "clear" button becomes useful (there's not much reason for it being there now, as the contents are cleared every time anyway)

I would like this way better, and I think a lot of people would too, but it's Ent's call (obviously). This might fix the existing bugs I reported (but maybe make room for all new ones).

Anyway, comments?

I think it's really no big deal; especialy at this time. The depot needs to be improved sooner than this at any rate, (which is still on the back burner), imho. Not really sure it needs to be changed, but that is just my opinion. I'm sorry that the manufacture window pisses you off so. :)

~Velocet

I like the suggestion ... it would make it work sort of like the wand for casting spells (selected sigils stay selected until changed or logoff).

I'm sorry that the manufacture window pisses you off so.

I never said that. I was making a suggestion as to how to improve it. It annoys me when people complain to Ent about something in the free game that he lets them play. I'm just trying to help him out, I'm sorry if I came across as pissed off (I have no idea how you could get that impression from my post).

I like this idea it does get annoying when you have to keep clicking like 3 rabbit furs 2 fox furs and a thread every time you want to make a fur cloak especially when you can make like 10 of them in one bunch

It would become easy indeed, too easy perhaps. It is strange that you could manufacture 60 gloves in 20 seconds...

Ok it is also strange that you can create one in 2 seconds, but it is slightly more realistic.

The same with the spells, i can cast about 10 shields in 1 second... Good for training of course, but not very realistic.

Hmm, did i just mention cating spells and realistic in one sentence? You get the point :P

I'm sorry that the manufacture window pisses you off so.

I never said that. I was making a suggestion as to how to improve it. It annoys me when people complain to Ent about something in the free game that he lets them play. I'm just trying to help him out, I'm sorry if I came across as pissed off (I have no idea how you could get that impression from my post).

You took that too literaly. I just meant, it must annoy you. That's all.

:)

~Velocet