Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fryslan

wolferien

I asked wolferien if he would buy my rosto or MoL,

he said yes and would give a blue bandana for it.

I asked _Hope_ how much a bandana cost

he was afk so I accepted the trade.

Then _Hope_ came back and told me the price and

that he did let borrow wolferien his blue bandana...

so I bought _Hope_'s blue bandana from wolferien :happy:

He gived only the MoL back and not the rosto+gc.

If its true then I will not trust him with any future trade agreements. However I think that proof is needed for this accusation.

I am friends with wolferien, and he told me some time back that he had pked a blue bandana and i saw bandana. So could it be that he pked the blue bandana off of _Hope_? Im no positive all i know is he pked one so this would be my assumption. Even though he said that he let Wolferien barrow the bandana i could have just been a cover. Because as far as im aware Wolferien dose not scam.

~RideR_OF_RohaN~ :confused:

So could it be that he pked the blue bandana off of _Hope_?

_Hope_ is my buddy and he is NEVER pking or training with his bandana.

And he did ask wolferien to give his bandana back and wolferien was ignoring him,

and when we did #IG kos he logged off.

well yes it was my bandana cos why would wolferien give the MoL back if it wass'nt my bandana?

and no i will never PK with my bandana. i spend so much time to get the cash for it. :\

Edited by -Hope-

Wolferien is my friend as well and as far as im aware he dosent scam, course i havent been on in a week so i this could have changed. Im not trying to start a flame war here, just stating what i know and how i processed what could have happened.

~RideR_OF_RohaN~ :w00t:

Wolferien is my friend as well and as far as im aware he dosent scam, course i havent been on in a week so i this could have changed. Im not trying to start a flame war here, just stating what i know and how i processed what could have happened.

~RideR_OF_RohaN~ :)

I know wolf and unfortunately I have to say that I belive this, because even when he has been in 2 ally guilds he has betrayed our alliance, therefor I pkd him twice both times I spoke to the guild he belonged to at the time and they both aggreed w/me. He always give the excuse that his cousin or friend loggd in to the acct and Scammed or did other outlaw things. Anyway look who's backing him up a well known scammer and best friend to Zurekowd another big time scammer :P

~RideR_OF_RohaN~ :lurker:

I know wolf and unfortunately I have to say that I belive this, because even when he has been in 2 ally guilds he has betrayed our alliance, therefor I pkd him twice both times I spoke to the guild he belonged to at the time and they both aggreed w/me. He always give the excuse that his cousin or friend loggd in to the acct and Scammed or did other outlaw things. Anyway look who's backing him up a well known scammer and best friend to Zurekowd another big time scammer :D

He said that his girl friend did scamm me :(

Personally, i hope this complaint is withdrawn. From what i can see, neither side has any evidence of any sort aside from their friends saying what kind of person they are. Rohan's comments make it seem to me that maybe there was a big misunderstanding here?

~RideR_OF_RohaN~ :lurker:

I know wolf and unfortunately I have to say that I belive this, because even when he has been in 2 ally guilds he has betrayed our alliance, therefor I pkd him twice both times I spoke to the guild he belonged to at the time and they both aggreed w/me. He always give the excuse that his cousin or friend loggd in to the acct and Scammed or did other outlaw things. Anyway look who's backing him up a well known scammer and best friend to Zurekowd another big time scammer :D

I too am and have been good friends with Zure(although id rather call him by his current name). Dose that make me a horrible person? I USED to go around doin bad stuff with Zure, dosen't mean i havent changed. You can look at thje guild i started's info(SHL). Wolferien could have changed too since then, right? Perhaps if i catch Wolferien when hes logged on all have him take a look at this, that way we can get his side(not just what i have peiced togeather)

~RideR_OF_RohaN~ :(

Did you give _Hope_'s bandana back?

Yes, he's my buddy/guildie so he got it back

but i didn't get the rosto+gc back...

Did you give _Hope_'s bandana back?

Yes, he's my buddy/guildie so he got it back

but i didn't get the rosto+gc back...

I was checking to see if you scammed him by keeping it, np. :)