Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Krystal V

Decreas in weapons/New kind of weapons

Part 1. New kind of weapons

In EL there should be a few Weapons that really Kick "A" if i may say. I am talking about a weapon that

really is good. Priced at like say...........1 mil? ya not cheap. The weapon has some features that are not only for fighting but for other things to e.g.

Sumoning staf of the serpant.

Damage: 15-25

10% chance to reflect all damage back to enemy.

5% Chance to restore mana fullly.

10% chance to lose 50 Health

Can sumon a Serpant once. 3 minute cool down time. (Serpant could change to those snake things that came to votd in the "Mortos" invasion.

e.g. no. 2

Blade of Intense furry.

30 Damage

2% Chance to damage oponets armor.

10% Chance to tripple damage.

10% Chance to do a self mana burn.

As you see I have made it so that these weapons have a slight bad side to them to make it more "Fair"

Part 2. Decreas in weapons

Everyone knows that the "Enchanted" Swords are some of the best weapons in game. They really make it hard to fight against somone with one. So I propose that we make it so that, to use a "Enchanted" sword it uses up mana every time you hit. Just a idia.

hmmm it's an ok idia. But in the top sentence you talk about weapons being able to own anyone. and in the lower idia you talk about tring yo limit the amount of power in the weapons. perhaps you are just talking about 2 seperate things non realated.

Well i don't like the first idea because of the old reason...pr0 rich ppl get those weps and the others just keep dieing...as for sec idea i think its too big disadvantage

disadvabtege because? if u want a enchanted weapon o well. your loss. make it fair or really unfair.

Sorry I really didn't understand what you wrote

Well i don't like the first idea because of the old reason...pr0 rich ppl get those weps and the others just keep dieing...as for sec idea i think its too big disadvantage

Wait. you mean the people who put more effort in get more result out? How unfair!

hm.....i dont think you guys are understanding. what i am saying is there are to many "Uber" weapons. there should be only a few "Uber" weapons and more "Equal" weapons. that way pvp will lats longer

see what i am saying?

Wait. you mean the people who put more effort in get more result out? How unfair!

wow wow wow....Mr. Effort (this is for your nasty comment) that's my opinion okee?You read it or you don't, you like it or you don't but plz lets keep it the way i say unfair and you say fair so there's no need for arrogance.Be cool and have a nice day :cry:

Wouldnt it be cool if there were Bows? like bows of fire, bows of poisen, bows of harm etc. i realy tought there would be bows at the last great update :P bows are handy if you wanna attack people on a further sight.

but you need new skills that avoid the change of being hit by the bows or potions of bows imunity ;)

Edited by -Hope-

lol ok so u guys hate the idia? sounsd like it. it seems so simple. instead of 100 powerfull weapons that everyone can buy make 10 simple ones that no one can reallt afford. it would make pvp last longer plus rund down gc

i realy tought there would be bows at the last great update

Well it takes someone to program it. It will be coded and implemented eventually, but until someone takes the time to write the code, and then test it, it won't appear in the game. There is work going on regarding it, but it is going slowly at this stage.

bows are handy if you wanna attack people on a further sight.

At this stage, ranged weapons will probably have a similar range to current fighting.

but you need new skills that avoid the change of being hit by the bows or potions of bows imunity :)

There won't be any new skills for ranged weapons.

ok so let me get this strait.

you would rather have LESS powerfull weapons and make FEW ultimate weapons?

#1 the rich people would buy them and they would be unbeatable, even though people like luci are/were already.

#2 I don't think the weapons you suggested would be used , even if they were implemented.

#3 idia isn't a word, sorry.

#1 the rich people would buy them and they would be unbeatable, even though people like luci are/were already.

#2 I don't think the weapons you suggested would be used , even if they were implemented.

#1 lol like you said rich people are unbeatable. whats the difference?

#2 and whats wrong with the weapons?

#3 and wtf IDEA!!!!!!!!!! idia and more are acronims drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lke da wrds in EL r nt alwas said rit

#3 and wtf IDEA!!!!!!!!!! idia and more are acronims drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lke da wrds in EL r nt alwas said rit

How can you expect anyone to take you and your ideas seriously when you talk like that?

Put some effort into making mature well thought out suggestions and we'll consider them seriously. Otherwise, expect to have people laughing at you for proving what a n00b you are.

Well pro i dont think anyone likes this idea. If you ask me it sounds OK

And thats all. it might need more thinking.

Gah!You make such lots of argues.

#1 lol like you said rich people are unbeatable. whats the difference?

#2 and whats wrong with the weapons?

Hmm??There's no serpent on the creatures encylopedia!

And you have forgot to post the nexuses needed for your weapon!

Edited by Wolfgang72

#1 - 1 person cant make the prices... the community does. It depends on how many there are and how much thier wanted... i think

#2 - like Wolfgang said they got no nexus requirement. Not everything can be rememberd in 1 post. I say go for 20 human nexus for the serpent staff and maybe some magic nexus

#3 - Wolfgang you dont have to be F**king rude just beacuse you make an idea and doesnt forget to add nexus etc. not everyone is f**king perfect :closedeyes:

#4 - i dont like the weapons overall. If enchanted weaps are the uber ones now the thermal serp needs an upgrade lol