Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

Keep stats, but change the system?

Would you keep your stats, but still play if the systems are changed?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you keep your stats, but still play if the systems are changed?

• Yes
    • No

Ok here's my 2nd poll of it's kind...would you keep all your stats, maybe or maybe not keep your items, for like almost a complete systems change? Like perhaps what took you 5hrs to do, now only takes 5mins, or what took 10mins now takes 10hrs....welll whatever, but you get the point. Basically things you used to do can be easier/harder or just completely different, maybe allt he prices are different, and maybe something you used to make you can't make at all, etc....

hope that wasn't too confusing :cry: Again, this isn't going to happen in the game(at least i'm 99% sure of that), I'm just curious :)

I may hate..or like the changes but if i still have my stats I would still play :cry:

I do like to see some changes in level requirements and I wouldnt mind loosing items, but I dont want to see certain level grades become easier..

i definitely would, as long as not all the work and time i put into my stats will be obsolete. and it should not be like fighting is worthless but summoning makes all the difference...look at my stats and you'll know why... :wink:

and as long as we can keep our beloved guild EG ! :lol:

I do like to see some changes in level requirements and I wouldnt mind loosing items, but I dont want to see certain level grades become easier..

Lol, cause you know summoning can only become easier :wink:

anyway, yes or no? I cant tell, you give us too little information Roja.

You really seem curious about these things, but still you say it wont happen, oh well if you say so 8)

I agree with Soldus, I wouldn't like to have everything I worked hard on mean nothing in the new system. Changes are fine, but if we have high combat or harvesting skills,for example, it would not be good if there was no more combat or harvesting.

Guest DragonLT

Hmmm...sounds better then first one :? , im not a milionaire and im not afraid to lose Items, but gold i have earned Hrrmmzz......!

Lol, cause you know summoning can only become easier  :wink:  

Thats right and I dont think it should become easier.. I mean it takes a long time to make gargoyles but defeating them is not easy either.. I dont want to see too many people being able to summon such creatures instead of player fights u only get summon-summon fights either..

But I dont think those skills are the real problem? More like harvest,alchemy,manufacture.. those are the ones messing up the economy and causing the most problems i think right now...

Very vague info on what it is that "could" be changed and if it would improve any gameplay

not enough to base an opinion on !!

if one is willing to let us use a new system we'd better get a trial play before we can decide wether its a better system,

in this suggestion the ignorance can cost ya a system which you might be happy with if one would vote yes !!!

my 2 cents.

Hmmm...sounds better then first one :? , im not a milionaire and im not afraid to lose Items, but gold i have earned Hrrmmzz......!

Its not about the items, its the stats that count. When i was 30/30/30 i was proud to have a steel 2 edger, now everybody that can kill a beaver has a serp :) But since everybody has the same equip now, it makes the stats even more important. I just mean that you dont have to worry about money, if you got the stats its easy to gain it back. (or it should :( )

PS: I totally agree snuit, i have done quite some summoning myself and it would totally suck if all of a sudden everyone can do it :)