Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Puntif

cannot scroll kill counters

I have more than 18 creatures in my kills counter list (18 fit on the screen). When I start the EL client (mine is compiled from CVS not too recently) and bring up the counters (either using the stats button or using control-A and then click the "kills" tab), the list cannot be scrolled by clicking on the scroll arrow and the solid rectangle is missing from the scroll bar so that cannot be grabbed by the cursor for scrolling. If I then select one of the other counters from the list I get scrolling capability. I can then switch back to the kills page and I can scroll through them.

I am using linux.

The other tabs (knowledge and quest log) have scrolling functionality all the time - only the counters tab has this problem for me.

I can confirm this. I initially cannot scroll the kills counter, then if I select another category and reselect the kills category, I can then scroll/see more.

Also using linux, Ubuntu Feisty, NV 7600GS, official client (not cvs)

S.

Should be fixed in CVS.

Now why in the world does the counter ID enum start at 1, and not at 0 ? Simply starting at 1 would save a lot of adding and subtracting 1's.

I am using the 1.4.0 version, and just after i read this thread i tried, and the same thing...i cant scroll it, but if i click on other tab and back it works fine.

I am using windows xp.

Troger

I am using the 1.4.0 version, and just after i read this thread i tried, and the same thing...i cant scroll it, but if i click on other tab and back it works fine.

Grum posted that this should be fixed in the development client. That means the next version of the client. Unless you can compile your own client, you won't see these fixes until later this year.