Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MeSiC

The Battle of the Forge

It was high noon, and the evil warriors of Mortos rose over the hillock, downlooking onto the grassy gnole below, filled with noble warriors, blah, noble warriors indeed as they shined in their gleaming sun-beamed steel armor. The armies of Mortos, smirking in their dark and mysterious shadows, slowly emerged, to come forth into the carnage that was soon to take place, and to soon, decide the fate of Seridia...

The armies of Mortos slowly marched down the hill, surprising the spread armies of Seridia, and placing them into a panic situation, as they had no leader present, no ranks formed, and no lines ready. All of their weapons and essences for battle were laying back in the forge, along with their valient leader, MeSiC :)

The armies retreated quickly back into the walls of the forge, quickly stocking themselves with food, essence, potions, weapons, and beasts with which to do battle with. Yet, with all the preparations, the element of surprise was still with Mortos, and he charged his men, who teleported behind the walls and quickly began their attack, striking down man, woman, and child, for all could not live if Evil was to take root. MeSiC, seeing this destruction, in all haste threw himself at the oncoming Knights of Mortos, also known as the Pact of Kingdom Gratia, or PKG for short :)

MeSiC's men, seeing the bravery and honesty in their leaders movements, threw themselves, too, at the attackers, forcing them to flee into the hills, and giving the Seridian Army, time to regroup, restock, and prepare for the next assault.

But for three long years, the assault never came, day after day, week after week, nothing came out of those hills except the occasional chatter of birds, the rustle of chipmunks, and the whisper of the wind. Noone in the camp enjoyed these days; the women gone, the childrens laughter taken from them. So, as such, the morale of the men fell, and MeSiC only knew one thing that the men still enjoyed, freedom.

MeSiC, speaking decisevely, and determitently, says, "Men, as we are laying here today, let us not think of the fallen men, the lost children, or the empty women, but let us just hink of the freedom that we now enjoy, and how it could soon be no more. Instead of all this sorrow, let us think of how to repel the force that threatens us, and make freedom once more possible, so that the women can return to our land and we shall become bountiful with new children. We shall not fail! We shall not falter! We shall not return, hide, and cower away while the battle still rages, with maybe not us, but with the world! Nay! We shall see this through to the very end and show that Seridia is deserving of its freedom!

The troops begin to brighten, and look up, finally letting it sink in, that they can win. The men then begin to cheer, laugh, and prepare for the new assault, this time, on the Pact themselves. The troops marched out of the forge, and into the woods, looking for tracks, and beaten down sticks which would lead to the findings of Mortos, yet none were to be found. Until a young soldier, by the name of Airforce, stumbled apon an old tomb, maybe of Mortos long ago...

Aircforce ran to MeSiC, shouting to him to hurry, and to bring the troops. MeSiC came, and opened the door, and revealed the armies of Mortos themselves, hiding in the very crypt that once housed Mortos. The Seridian army took no mercy on the Pact, and had them all slain where they sat, eyes still open and bloodshot at the lust for death that the Army desired. None survived, and none will ever live again.

The Armies of Mortos, and the Pact of Kingdom Gratia are no more, all thanks to the valient work of MeSiCs army, the wonderful findings of Airforce, and the bravery of Seridia.

While walking back to the forge, a green light shot out of the crypt, and Mortos himself, stood infront of the Army. The army, lusting more blood lunged at Mortos, but he deflected them all, looking for only one target, MeSiC himself. Mortos then threw himself at MeSiC, lunging his Slayer deep into the fiery bowels of he whom loved this land, and he who shall die the most gruesome death on its soil. Mortos then dissappeared into the night, with nothing but the memory of their fallen leader, in his last few moments of full health. MeSiC then called Airforce over, and said, "Air, you are the most mighty of my warriors, the smartest, bravest, and the most loyal that shall ever be, and it is you, that I wish to lead my armies, and the Army of Seridia..." And with that last breath, MeSiC, perished from these Eternal-Lands forever...

Airforce, now incharge of the Army, withdrew back to the forge, and discharged the members, having them return home, until their Motherland needed them again.

And so ends, the life of MeSiC, and so begins, the Story, of Airforce.

Great story, very interesting. :mace:

One suggestion, it would make more sense to mearly have your name as Mesic. You don't meet many people in real life who's names have caps in the middle, at least, i can't think of many ;)

Yes you definetly should spell names properly when writing a story, also the name "Airforce" wouldn't be right. Of course if you're doing this story just for fun it's fine as is then :huh:

thanks guys, but yea its just for fun, unless you decide to make me a story writer (please please please) lol, i usually write better, but i take no planning or revieweing when writing these nonsense stories on the forums, if you want tho, if someone would give me a topic, which i write better when i have one, i could write a story to my fullest potential

thanks guys, but yea its just for fun, unless you decide to make me a story writer (please please please) lol, i usually write better,

Why wouldn't you write your best if you wanted to be picked for the story writing team? :icon13:

I can add your story to the fan fic section, if you'd like?

Nevermind, I'm moving it there regardless..going to put others there too :)