Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rockfall

A.R.S.E.N.A.L: Extended Power

Sorry to advertise here, but this game is really struggling for online players (game master says around 1% of all players, play online)

This game is very user friendly, and althought the online community is small we are nice people!!

Some notes:

- You downlaod a demo, it is pay to play the full game (online) but the price is cheap, and theres a yearly tournament where you win free extra months (plus a free 1 month for entering)

- It's a simple based strategy game

- extremely fun, when played online with other people as you can play against AI and team up against it or with it

- high scores where you can compare how well you are to others

- the campaign is a slow starter, so if you wanna experience the whole game try a solo game

the website is:

http://www.tacticalsoft.com/

please everyone have a look at the site at least, and if you like the sound of things download the demo and have a go!!

ps pm me if you decide to buy an account and we can have a game

I think my bro downloaded the full game here once. I played back then, because I played the older Arsenal version. And I liked that one. This version I just can't get used to.

And I'm not too fond of pay to play either. So, no thanks. ;p

-Blee

why pay per month/year w/e when you can play a far better and free to play game like command and conquer tiberium wars or sumthing?

Agree with Hc, why bother paying for something when C&C Series = r0x, and EL is free? :)

everyone to their own, I think this game is just simply more fun than similar games that are free... The multiplayer aspect is unbelievable!!!

But everyone to their own I respect how many people feel about pay to play games, and to be honest I agree with them. I just find this game an exception for me :wub: