Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aranka

cannot post on 'ban' forum [CLOSED]

hey,

i would like to post on the ban forum,

but somehow i don't have permission to do so.

can someone help me please?

thank you.

Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

If you have information that could lead to a possible ban, I suggest you post in the abuse section with the relevant information.

If you have information relating to your own ban, search to see if theres already a ban thread for you first, if not then you may need to PM one of the forum moderators for the bans section, to see why you cannot create a new post about this. Just bear in mind these guys are busy as heck and you may see some delay before they get around to you. They will, though, so please be patient.

If you can post here, you can post in bans.

Make sure you are not trying to post in somebody else's locked thread.

Tried a test myself on the bans section and i "think" i know what the problem may have been?

After clicking the create new topic button, the bans section rules loads up but it takes a while for the posting window to also load up, so its possible that Melisande mistook this as being unable to post, since there didnt appear to be anything to type into and submit until the page had fully loaded. After 20 more seconds though, the page had downloaded fully and its then possible to create a post.

Hope that helps.

i will describe you what i did :

first i go to el forums ( i am logged in)

then i click on banned forum

i click the new topic button on top and it says:

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

however, i tried to open the posting window on this forum, and that one worked. bans forum posting window doesnt show because of the error returned. however it does work when i am reading someone's topic

thanks very much anyway :D

Edited by Melisande