Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
freeone3000

Cat of 20 tails, porcupine, and poison

Weapon - Cat of 20 tails

Ingredients would be some rope, and some needles. I imagine 20 would be nice, of course the name can be changed if a different number is required. :) It would deal some nice damage, I imagine somewhere between +5-30, or possibly more, but it would have a large defense penalty, maybe as large as -10, and would break rather easily.

Poisoned Weapons - Toadstool Solution

Some sort of potion, using toadstools as one of its ingredients, that can be applied to a weapon, possibly through "use with", that would give the weapon a chance to poison whatever it strikes for a while. (20 minutes?)

Summonable - Porcupine

Some needles, ttl thought 20, plus some meat and some bones could create a new summon-only monster, the porcupine. It could have a poisoning special ability, possibly, but would be a low-to-mid summoning activity, possibly between wolfs and bears.

Poison has been sudgested before, and I think its a great idea, porcupines sound really good for summoning, but the cat of 20 tails sounds kinda odd :/ some modifications need to be made to the idea i think, but it has potential :P