Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
eagleprince

When does '2' become 'double'

It ur opinion, and u can act as u wish, however... try 2 test this on yetis if u have time.

Go to some double yeti spawn and begin to attack one of the yetis some1 else is training on. Im sure that person will hug u and make ur guild ally, i could be wrong of coz, since i have no idea about training on yetis :)

Sidenote: Aislinn, i still :D u 4 all the help u gave me and 4 all good things that u r doing 4 eL, dont be mad at me, or at least not 4 a long time :hug:

eMPi

I'm not mad at you!

And I won't be trying any such test on yeti's, i'm a tasty snack for them, 1 bite, 2 at most :)

What you do prefere, 2 people fighting monsters in an extremly boring way, or one fighting and having fun and the other afk waiting? I honestly think the second one is better.

If they don't mind waiting afk, then cool, that's awesome, better for both people. What I really meant is that I think it's better to share than to get into a pissing match over who gets to monopolize two spawns.

On a side note, for the yeti "training", if you have enough time to kill your yeti and move all the way to the second spawn within the 90 seconds, then you probably killed it with a sword in 8-12 hits :)

What kind of training is it ? You're not even geting 20% of the total exp you could get :medieval:

Those who claim 2 spawns are not training, they're just killing yetis for drops :D

So, share guys, share :D

On a side note, for the yeti "training", if you have enough time to kill your yeti and move all the way to the second spawn within the 90 seconds, then you probably killed it with a sword in 8-12 hits :D

Check hulda or irivenion cave back spawn and verify ur speculations :)

U will come to the right conclusions :medieval:

eMPi

On a side note, for the yeti "training", if you have enough time to kill your yeti and move all the way to the second spawn within the 90 seconds, then you probably killed it with a sword in 8-12 hits :D

Check hulda or irivenion cave back spawn and verify ur speculations :)

U will come to the right conclusions :medieval:

eMPi

Empy \o/

I used to do it in Hulda cave, my "speculations" come from there :D

Edit: It wasn't Hulda but Trassian cave, it seems that I should go to C2 more often, i can't even remember maps name :D

PS to Empy : Thanks for remembering me i had #hint on ignore :)

Edited by Itzalan