Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sir_Megatron

Double bone stack in bag

This happens every once in a while, but it's not a big deal, and it's a pretty low priority bug. Can you reproduce it on demand?

This happens every once in a while, but it's not a big deal, and it's a pretty low priority bug. Can you reproduce it on demand?

might be reproduceble with bones that u are fighting... many times they are creating a new pile...

as i noticed... but not sure of this...it happened these things many times!

might be reproduceble with bones that u are fighting... many times they are creating a new pile...

as i noticed... but not sure of this...it happened these things many times!

i agree this has happened to me a few times and every time it was when i put the bone i was fighting with back in the inv

i agree this has happened to me a few times and every time it was when i put the bone i was fighting with back in the inv

It's known that it happens when an equipped bone is being un-equipped, but it doesn't happen always when a bone is being un-equipped.

It would be great if you figure out a way to really reproduce it; what are the conditions to get a guaranteed second stack? :cry:

It's known that it happens when an equipped bone is being un-equipped, but it doesn't happen always when a bone is being un-equipped.

It would be great if you figure out a way to really reproduce it; what are the conditions to get a guaranteed second stack? :(

I will try to figure out...i will test it this afternoon! And i will let u know!

:( Was exactly what happent, was figthing and puting the bone back in the bag. second pile was made.

The next question could be, why isnt it static then, becouse when i went to sto, it just added it self to origin stack there.

Just had a play. I can produce a new stack on demand :D

Starting with no bones in inventory. Take a few bones out of storage. Equip one as a weapon. Move the remaining bones to another slot in the inventory. Unequip the weapon bone. Hay presto, a second stack. You can use the same technique to produce more and more stacks of bones; well three at least.

Edited by bluap