Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarface

Suggestions for new clothing

It's been commented before about having more options to dress the chars. I guess I got to much spare time: Anyways I came up with some suggestions on clothing, without the need to change any coding, same old system thats worked for the game so far. -Tattoo-Shirt & Jeans

Tattoo.jpg

Shirt.jpg

Jeans.jpg

and if someone has a different skin colour, their arms don't match their hands. short sleeves have a problem, because it would take code change (it has come up before, and we're waiting for someone who can do the coding)

as for custom clothing, it's already in the works, so if/wen it's all working, people will be able to have a lot more options

dude, all these things are from this timezone of the world -> Information Age (um, Rise of Nations says that :))

and this is something from like medieval age (becuz of swords etc.)

dude, all these things are from this timezone of the world -> Information Age (um, Rise of Nations says that :P)

uummm i don't think it's actually medeival....when you did the quest on ip about your past doesnt it say you were captain of a spaceship or something? :P

dude, all these things are from this timezone of the world -> Information Age (um, Rise of Nations says that :P)

Jeans maybe but tatoos and face painting has been around in various cultures for 100's of years

Tatoos = :P

Tankel selling Levis = :P

-- Skin color should be no big deal, just 1 mesh needs to be modified and that is undershirt which is shown when char is wearing nothing, it can be changed to a muscle shirt instead- -

Well seeing as short sleeves look tacky, and I doubt shorts would work either...tattoos could only be on hands...face...and neck.

If there were tattoos, the only ones I could see people getting are the symbols of the god they serve :(

dude, all these things are from this timezone of the world -> Information Age (um, Rise of Nations says that :omg:)

uummm i don't think it's actually medeival....when you did the quest on ip about your past doesnt it say you were captain of a spaceship or something? :blush:

wut about um, 1-1,5k year back? (in the past :P)

and if someone has a different skin colour, their arms don't match their hands. short sleeves have a problem, because it would take code change (it has come up before, and we're waiting for someone who can do the coding)
-- Skin color should be no big deal, just 1 mesh needs to be modified and that is undershirt which is shown when char is wearing nothing, it can be changed to a muscle shirt instead- -
are you going to do it? or pay someone else to? otherwise, perhaps you should accept what the devs say

New clothing would be so great because instead of me or you running around in white, red, or any other color clothing is awesome

Tatooing and face paintings would be interesting

I could go bareback and show off lol

We could look like system of down lol

are you going to do it? or pay someone else to? otherwise, perhaps you should accept what the devs say

Well no I would not pay anyone, but I would gladly do the work, the screenshots I got were w/added messhes which took very little work, good ones would take time but be worth it.

Well seeing as short sleeves look tacky, and I doubt shorts would work either...tattoos could only be on hands...face...and neck.

If there were tattoos, the only ones I could see people getting are the symbols of the god they serve :P

What about guild tattos? eg. there's a guild 666, that'd definitely be cool for them to have it tattd in their hand. However ppl do quit guilds, and gods, so they'd need to be removable probably for big GCs and only from an NPC provided service.

Well no I would not pay anyone, but I would gladly do the work, the screenshots I got were w/added messhes which took very little work, good ones would take time but be worth it.

okay, to be perfectly clear...

no.

it's not an art issue. it's a code issue.

not art, code.

when I say that, yes, it will need code changes, and we're waiting for someone to come up with the code, that's what I mean. roja can already come up with the artwork, that part exists in EL