Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LivingDead

baned witout reason

Hi!! I played yesterday el and today in the morning when i tryed to log in nothing hapens!!! btw i whitelisted this char few moths ago!!!!! can u plz tell me what is going on?

5. Do not cheat.

Cheating in the game means using illegal clients, unregistered and/or unapproved bots, macroing, automating, scripting, exploiting bugs, muling, or any other form of illegal multi-playing*.

To use a bot, it must be registered and approved; it must adhere to the rules of the client's license and all your code must be open source. If you find a bug in the game, you must tell the owners of Eternal Lands immediately.

*Illegal multi-playing means using more than one character to help you gain benefits that using a single character would not. Illegal multi-playing includes but is not limited to: muling, deathbag sitting, pvp training, luring people to pk maps with one character while lying in wait with another. Also note that it is very difficult to be able to define each and every form of illegal multi-playing or cheating, so these matters will be reveiwed and punishments decided upon on a case by case basis.

1. NO same-owner IP trading. If caught, unless you can PROVE you are legitimate family/significant other, you WILL be punished. (This does not legitimize breaking the rest of these rules). Proof will be determined on a case by case basis. Abusing same IP trading and/or lying will result in severe consequences.

2. Middlemen are NOT allowed and do not make same IP trading legal between characters. (This includes getting somebody else to log on to one of your characters for the sole purpose of aquiring a different IP to make the trade)

3. Bag trading not allowed between same IP characters to bypass this rule.

4. We do not make exceptions for "well" leveled characters to be allowed to trade.

5. Owning multiple characters IS legal as long as they do not interact, and do not help each other.

6. Guild storages will be considered as bots, even if they are not run by a program. They must be declared and registered on the official list. They will follow all ingame rules AND all bot rules.

Omg i'm not using any illegal clients, unregistered and/or unapproved bots, macroing, automating, scripting, exploiting bugs, muling, or any other form of illegal multi-playing !!!

And that second rule that i "broke": 1. I got 2 computers at my home (1 of me and 1 of my litle brother)

2. Im paying only 1 isp that we use on 2 computers (t-com maxadsl)

3. With t-com i got only 1 isp email (Roja sayed 1 whitelisted character per 1 email) How can i whitelist 2 characters with the same email!!!

Me and my brother beg u to give us our character back cause we didnt broke any rules!! At least u could send us a warning that we cant use 2 ips on the same character!!!

BTW I asked Roja if he can whitelist 1 character for me and 1 for my brotoher and he sayed "you get 1 character whitelisted"

If u dont want that me and my brother play on 2 comps u could say and we would use only mine comp!!

Or if u whitelist a new character for my brother! :medieval::hehe::P

so how did you manage to harvest flowers, make a bag with 14k+ of them, die to MN and all the while not respond to PMs or even my bright red MOD PM until you finally got locked, and all that without noticing any of it?

Hi!! I played yesterday el and today in the morning when i tryed to log in nothing hapens!!! btw i whitelisted this char few moths ago!!!!! can u plz tell me what is going on?

When i played yesterday no mod pmed me omg what are u talking about!!! and my litle bro sayed hi didnt played!!! You baned me witout reason omg!!! Could u plz tell me on what ip was baned my character?

Edited by LivingDead

I copyed the last piece of my log from el directory!!!!!

No mod pm here!!!!!! :medieval::icon13:

[00:49:06] [agent @ 3]: selling quater staff 380gc pm me

[00:49:11] Welcome to the Portland Daisy Flower Emporium!

[00:49:15] [YnDiAnA @ 3]: buying rostogol stone, selling steel plate

[00:49:26] [greymage @ 3]: egarra hi you sell skunks or racoons?

[00:49:38] Low framerate detected, shadows disabled!

[00:49:38] [Honor @ 3]: SELLING: 31 True Sight Potions - 70gc ea | 2 Steel Chains - 800gc ea | PM me with HELP for more info or LOC for my location!

[00:49:43] [Pigi @ 3]: Oink, I'm ^@^ tradebot, PM me with INV/LOC/HELP Im selling 457 Potion of Spirit Restoration for 16.0 gc each. Im buying 100 Snow Leopard Fur for 12.0 gc each.

[00:49:51] [nyarbaba @ 3]: buying hes pm me 7 gc eaű

[00:49:53] [busy @ 3]: Greetings! Selling 1 Cutlass for only 22000gc each. I'm located in Portland [234,112]. PM me with HELP for more information

[00:49:57] Low framerate detected, shadows disabled!

[00:50:07] [Achaja @ 3]: I am Selling 1 IRON HELM for 239 Gold Coins each. - PM me with INV or LOC :)

[00:50:09] [agent @ 3]: buying steel longsword 300gc

[00:50:22] You started to harvest Blue Lupine.

[00:50:27] [Luxe @ 3]: I am selling 2 Titanium Shield for 25000gc each, come visit me in Nordcarn [75,161]

[00:50:29] [nyarbaba @ 3]: buying steel shield

[00:50:29] [Mango_Warrior @ 3]: selling excavator cape PM ME.

[00:50:30] [Titanta @ 3]: I'm a tradebot, trade with me! [inv/wanted/loc]

[00:50:46] [isenguard @ 3]: selling 1.2k coal for 2k pm me

[00:51:04] [Grozni @ 3]: Sarmisegetuza in WSC market 108,728 is selling all you need, augmented armors, srs, hes, mm capes,unbreakable capes, cheap feastings.. and a lot more :o

[00:51:09] MrsMaFia: anyone sell iron platE?

[00:51:10] Too heavy, you are overloaded.

[00:51:10] You stopped harvesting.

I love how your logs end long before you logged off, and it was your character getting locked that made you log off ... how could you have been havresting for OVER AN HOUR after your logs ended, gotten killed by Mother Nature, and been standing on a back? Without ever logging of or playing? To me it looks like you have been continuing to prove that you were cheating!

I already sayed i loged off and i went to bed maybe this is a server mistake or something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And dont call me cheater cause i didnt cheat!!! :medieval::icon13::o:):bangwall:

Edited by LivingDead

This doesnt make any sense! Im not so stupid to leave character with a hack to harvest flower (i could think that he would die or something) and what would i do with the bag later omg??? im inocent i sayed this 5 times !!!!!! or maybe more