Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ghrae

Harv Med and 3x Harv Day

Happy_G mentioned that on #day (Day of Aleksei Stakhanov, i.e. 3x Harv) that Queen of Nature blessings with the harvest medallion yielded 3x 10x blessing.

No one believed him.

He was quite adamant that he saw it, so I started to check my logs

In fact, during 3x Harv day, if you are wearing a harvest medallion and are fortunate to get a blessing, you will get 30x the original blessing amount.

The text message in your F1 / Chat logs only shows 10x. But the floating message over your player's head and the amount that shows in your stats does equate to 30x.

During this #day I received the following blessings:

Of course, this did not add up to what my statistics showed. When taking into account the 3x bonus my real blessings were:

In fact, during 3x Harv day, if you are wearing a harvest medallion and are fortunate to get a blessing, you will get 30x the original blessing amount.

So why is this posted as a bug? I suppose the text message could be fixed, but from the stats on harvest medallion use and break-rates I've seen, this #day is the one time that the harvest medallion really does makes sense to wear with the blessing * 3 * 10 effect.

So why is this posted as a bug? I suppose the text message could be fixed, but from the stats on harvest medallion use and break-rates I've seen, this #day is the one time that the harvest medallion really does makes sense to wear with the blessing * 3 * 10 effect.

Yeah I agree. Sure the text should of course say what was really happening, but boosts like that maybe makes it worth making a few Harvest medallions. And for once crafters get some piece of the market. Every exp related to harvesting is suppose to be 3x so it wouldn't be logic if bless was an exception.

Edited by Beaverhunter

It was posted in bugs since it may have been an unintentional effect in game. And we are asked to post all such things here. That is why.