Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Don_Axel

Don_axel

hi people, im posting here because of an serious problem which repeated itself some other time.

Im living in germany, cologne. together with my RL brother Kevin.

My ingame name is as displayed above, Don_axel, his name is hadesangel...

we had some other chars before those both too, daywalk3r and solo11/12 and he had several others.

our first chars got banned for illegal multiplaying from my brother, no1 believed me that it rly was my brother, you all said you heard the story 1000 times and i should start from new.

i did that with the char named don_Axel, i got my levels, alched a bit and everything was very cool.

Meanwhile i joined the guild IRON, which i left after some good time in there, and then i joined to my friend tempest into \a/. I told learner that incase my brother doesnt follow the rules he shouldn't lock/punish me if possible, since we're 2 different persons. My brother cant speak proper english, i can, and thats the difference the most people see between us.

now my brother made a char called woodeh, and he scammed a guy with it, and multitraded which is illegal of course. the problem is, i have NOTHING to do with this things and im very sorry for what my brother did, i would love to proof you guys that we are two different persons, but i only have a webcam and yes it's a very stupid idea to cam2cam with an eternal lands mod/developer :icon13:

anyway, tell me what i can do to make you all believe me, i love this game and i really wanna play with my friends and enjoy it, many thanks.

Don_axel

EDIT: tempest, the guy who is forum banned cause he flamed to much ( :lipssealed: ) is my RL friend, he lives some doors next to me, which you can see if you check our both IP's.

Edited by Don_Axel

No.

It isn't a simple matter of being "two different people".

1. Your character is also used by hadesangel.

2. You have illegal multi with other chars than hadesangel.

3. Those chars are shared.

4. the woodeh hack/scam episode is not the only one like it from your IP's.

5. The IP's are not getting unbanned and for the above mentioned reasons, don_axel will not be unlocked. Nor will he be whitelisted, which would be the only way he could play anyway, since we are NOT unbanning those IP ranges.

No.

5. The IP's are not getting unbanned and for the above mentioned reasons, don_axel will not be unlocked. Nor will he be whitelisted, which would be the only way he could play anyway, since we are NOT unbanning those IP ranges.

i understand that the mods cant accept such an behaviour, but it is not me who did all this "not reading rules stuff" , the people who know me know that im someone who wouldnt do such things, i got a normal/good reputation in EL, and my char WILL and HAS NEVER been used by my brother, i saw that ppl can pay for getting unbanned, but thats not what i want since i didnt do anything wrong with my char. yes if someone does mistakes under my IP adress it's also my fault, i kinda understand that aislinn. but IF entropy wants me to pay for my brothers mistakes like Chosen did it. I will do that for sure, if i dont have any other option than staying banned, it would be a pity. im really stuck into this game.

EDIT: aislinn, i even told learner that we are different persons, and the_piper too, since hes a german mod and he understands what i mean. Learner replied that you (the mods&admins) already heard about hadesangel and that he would try to take care of me not beeing involded with his rule-breaking actions.

EDIT2: isnt it possible to just whielist my char don_axel? so i could proof the whole EL community that i am someone who:

1. Obeys all rules

2. is a nice person in EL and helps other ppl like newbies, help them start their skills.

3. doesnt do illegal things and doesnt lie.

would be really cool to proof you that i respect the EL rules and obey them.

Edited by Don_Axel

No.

sorry for posting here/ being offtopic but as aislinn said (those chars are shared.) so if she dose whitelist u that means that hades could get on ur char? and axel u said (my brother cant speak proper english) he seems to speak goodenglish ingame when he talks to me? ur my friend axel & so is hades sorry to say anything after u two but its just what i noticed ingame sorry, hope u get unbanned axel :lipssealed:

-relyt

No.

sorry for posting here/ being offtopic but as aislinn said (those chars are shared.) so if she dose whitelist u that means that hades could get on ur char?

YOur right relyt, maybe thats what the mods think, i repeat:

Hadesangel WILL NEVER get on my char, im the ONLY person who has acess to it.

+ my char is controlled by me, it will never ever break any rule, and i didnt break rules till now,

well maybe i did, dunno if trading with my brother is allowed, we're 2 diff persons but got the same IP...

Edited by Don_Axel