Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Selecter

Make enterance of kf zone free from pk

They pk'ers are waiting for noobs at the enterance in kf to kill them :D And they are always scared to move there because they are not sure if guys like Mikac wait for inosent blood.

Random localization when going to a pk map would solve that little problem...dunno if such a thing is possible though...but it'd be a fair system...

You can't attack someone when they first enter a pk map, and it gives a warning. What more do you want? :?

you have like 10secs where they can't attack you..but what sucks is that a few of those secs are used up waiting for the damn map to load :D

No...no pre-determined spawn areas...then each of these will most likely be camped once people learn where they are, and thus makes the idea bit void...

Perhaps if we talked about an absolute minimum of 50 spawn points however then it'd work better...best would be a complete random placement though..

No no no, make a TON of spawns... like 50 spawns, all over the map. How do you camp 50 spawns?

Ooooh! 300 posts! Wonder what I am now...

umm i thought u were hinting at the idea that a certant amount of tiles by the kf side entrance would b non pk

witch it would be fun to watch other guys pk :D

there is 3 entrances to north kiliran. 4 if ya count portals room

and i belive that maps are made PK not tiles so havein a mixed map is outa the question

and usuly ppl go were ppl go if ya dont wana get sprung goin in to kiliran dont use the most common most guarded entrance ...common sence

I meant like having multiple entrances in one map just far enough away so that PKers can only see one. That way if they guard one entrance you just go in the other one, without having to do any major trekking to enter on a different side.

entropy haveshown that he can define zones on maps by blocking out manuand summoning around storage in desert pines. and the plan is to have the arena in white stone city be pk while the area around it is not. should not be to hard to have this apply for the pk entrances to. the question is how the entrycode works. can the "hunters" stack up so that a person entering the map ends up spawning outside the non-pk zone?

there is another problem with noen pk zones inside a pk map to. a person cankill and then go into the non pk zone to heal. maybe they should be huntable inside a non-pk zone for some time after killing someone else so that they cant run? same deal with leaving maps, you cant leave it for some time after killing someone...

Ya that or they sit right at the edge of a non pk zone, and attack when someone weaker comes along. If they did that, they would be able to attack anyone coming in to the non pk zone, while being safe from all attackers.

So just don't go in KF if you are not ready to die. Every time i go to KF i am ready to die and lose stuffs if some other high lvl player come.

If you wanna train with someone, go to LPA (Lucky punch area) in WSC.

I see no problems :D

Bye

and the plan is to have  the arena in white stone city be pk while the area around it is not. ..

is the case at the moment coz i was there earlier and wondered if it was only in the centre ring people could b attacked.

simply put lvl restrictions on pking maps

aye then the only people ye need to fear are people in your own class of stats

but then the destroys the idea of contests so its a moot idea upon lvl restrictions

Why not form a protection guild?

Then the Protectors can guard the entrances - in a roster - and kill off any offending PK'er who consistenly attacks those coming in.

Asking the Game Designers to stop them is like asking God to smite all evil doers - it doesn't happen because its a test of our self control.

Law from the people by the people

just ask TM or Free to help you :D they are the strongest fighters in the game they are..im wimp sized compared to them(my stats are 43c 42a 44d)

just ask TM or Free to help you :) they are the strongest fighters in the game they are..im wimp sized compared to them(my stats are 43c 42a 44d)
CO :?