Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

Er, some guy's scamming?

Uh yeah on my x-guilds forums that i am still active on, a wierd post showed up...

This is what it said:

please make me a new account for eternal lands.... it wont let me make a new account... so please make a new account and if i turn rich ill give u 50% of my profits so please... and if u do... send it to my e-mail or AIM

aznwizard69@yahoo.com

or

Kenokid69

Heres the URL

http://z11.invisionfree.com/1st_and_Only_G...hp?showtopic=14

I don't know if what he's doing is illegal, or a scamm, or wat i should do so i thought I'd just post it here... :P

Edited by redsoxlovr10

sounds like a scammer keyloggger or something good job by reportin put it in outlawz section

Ah maybe abuse section actually, outlaws is all legal, this is definatly illegal stuff... but wats a keylogger, and if we wana get this guy, mayb make an account, email to him, wait for him to log and have his ip banned????? lots o scamms going around these holidays between the el pass support team, char selling, and this...

sounds like a scammer keyloggger or something good job by reportin put it in outlawz section
keylogger? puh-lease, do you even know what they do?

it looks to me more like someone trying to get around a ban or sommit. as for 'trapping' people, entropy could contact you if he wanted to, otherwise it's best to avoid any interaction with these people (you may accidentally get yourself in trouble)

It's possible the guy is trying to create a character with a hair color that isn't working. A fix will be implemented when it is ready. If that is the problem, changing the character appearance will fix the Invalid Character error.

Yeah that makes more sence, i was only posting this cause i knew nothing bout the guy and wasnt sure if it was a possible scamm or anything of that matter, but for that fact y did he seem so desperate?

(o yeah, if u visit the link to the forums, plz try your hardest to resist exploring it because there is a page that lists my stats that i would like to keep private, ty)

the post was deleted, ill put it back if you want, didnt see this thread when i deleted it. also, if he wasnt trying scamming or a poor attempt at scurting punishment, he had no reason not to post under EL 'help me' forum. and redsox, if u want ur posts private, u probly shouldent post them :brooding: , anyway, ill change that thread so only board members can see it.

~1st