Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest twotonedbeat

Old Account Lock

Guest twotonedbeat

Hey! I talked to....Aislinn I think, and I played EL about a year ago, quit due to RL. I came back to the game and found my account was locked (oh noeZ!). I asked Aislinn if the mods would be nice enough to give me a second chance and let me make a new character (I figured the character was locked due to my inactivity). He/She told me that there was no record of what I had done and I should post on the forums in this section to have someone look up my record. I also bought a $15 sword so it was a bit strange I was banned but im sure there was a good reason and some closure would be nice.

By the way : my account/character name was TwoTonedBeat

Best Wishes,

Chuck

Note : LOL PIRATE :icon13:

Edited by twotonedbeat

Well...

The short version is you seemed to have had a few bad days about a year ago and spent them saying "rude words" and being muted and booted for constant off-topic and spamming as well.

Does any of that ring any bells? That was why you were locked.

I don't see an IP ban, so yes you are free to start over and try again. The TwoTonedBeat is hardly leveled as it is.

Let's just keep our language appropriate, and respect the game and channel rules, which can be found here: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showforum=16

Guest twotonedbeat

Okay, thats possible if I was having a really bad week. Thank you so much for giving me another chance and I hope I can be a productive member of EL.