Eternal Lands Official Forums
scafativ

For Pkers and Crafters

My original idea was to drop a common object when rosto goes away. but dropping a inactive rosto is also good.

On second thought about intial rosto, why make them inactive. let them be active as they are now. no impact for harvesters.

Yes make it this way. new rosto = 16k

inactive rosto 5k minimum by npc. cost to activate 10k. profit for crafter 1k.

this will keep most things in check.

we dont want an NPC selling rosto's, if that happens...nomatter how they are sold, there will be way to many of them in the game, they are suposed to be somewhat rare.

then, imo, crafters already make enough money like that coz most on them don't ONLY manu : they alch for essies for bars so get EFE, when they manu, they make profit also so why not let anybody make the rosto? It's more like a magic stone so more like a magic skill no ?

:devlish: erm.... have you ever talked to a top crafter about them making a profit? I have, and unless they make many/most of the ingredients themselves, which makes it so they can not make that many, they will not make a profit. Your comment about making money though alchemy isn't that fair either, anyone, and indeed most people do, use alchemy, we are talking about the skill crafting, which is hard to profit in.

Overall, I think it is a good idea, but maybe a different item to bond to it, possibly a binding stone and an EME?

edit:grammer

Edited by dutchman21