Sign in to follow this  
zoltain_1

THE ULTIMATE WAY TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BLOCKING BRIDGES

Is this a good idea or what  

1. 1. Is this a good idea or what

• YES
    • No, it would be abused
    • No, i block bridges and it would harm my income

Ok, there should be a comand where u can walk through other players for 10sec... this would solve so many problems like poeple being stuck when harvesting...ect.

I can think of one way this comand could be abused or used in any way that wouldnt be beneficial.

nah,why a commadn when the server can take care of things. it can just define that if you are stationary inside an area set by entropy you get moved to a preset destination. basicly if you park your ass on any bridge or walkway for to long you will be moved out of the way so people can pass. no need for a new command for the people to learn or anything like that...

Like i said before, a sign on both sides of the bridges. You can click the sign and automatically go across, or you can go across "Naturally". A 5 minutes in the same spot AFK thing would work too. They probably would go back and forth across tho (using macros).

a sign is actually a good and easy idea to implement... and duran's idea is good too, but i'm sure you'll have fun trying to convince ent to actually implement it :(