my ip is changing and i gotta ip changing

if i dO something wrong what i didnt know please unlock me

Woofe

Hello woof here

im posting here beacuse i cant enter my char called woof

my ip is changing and i gotta ip changing

if i dO something wrong what i didnt know please unlock me

Woofe

You good know for what :) and i don't think so you will unlock.

oh Brein u didnt got here nothing to say.(thought next wrote something clever)

I was little busy yesterday and i havent any free time wrote more

I gota already1 brother.

Instatincly I installed keylogger to see whats is going on PC.

It is various thing but good to see whats going on Pc when u away of home.

The version of key logg was very smart and inteligent <it was gettin on when u enter pass>

I guess he <bro> saw pass when i was entering it .I woke up rlly early beacuse im getting to work by bus < 1 h to city where i working>.When i came back to home i saw some items on my acc < of course i will get it back to owner>. WHo hacked him i didnt know beacuse im not going to be hacker and using any developers programms.

Woof

I gota already1 brother.

The version of key logg was very smart and inteligent <it was gettin on when u enter pass>

I guess he <bro> saw pass when i was entering it .I woke up rlly early beacuse im getting to work by bus < 1 h to city where i working>.When i came back to home i saw some items on my acc < of course i will get it back to owner>. WHo hacked him i didnt know beacuse im not going to be hacker and using any developers programms.

Woof

Knowingly running a keylogger on an unsecure system is just asking from trouble!

Hmm learner i made a little problem of this keylogger but is personal <its produced by microsoft company and i thought it will be good>.

But rember if u gota crazy person on y hause better if u protect y pC well <i care of him but u know i cant be witch him all day>

Woof

Re edit : U think i planned it ? u are going to be stupid beacuse im not so stupid to do it .

Why u writing here hmmm ? I think u are advocate of c ronaldo <he cant speak or u so confidence to write here>.

5 hacking programs u noob .... maybe u gotta and using it but no meh.

Also is interesting of y acc ... ya is loong as my but leave it.

If u think im 15 years old u didnt guess well.

im bored of teaching who am I.

If u want talka priv and laugh at me i will give at pm message my number of "gg"

im not clear like angel but im only human

Read before posting!Posting in Bans:

1. Bans is to be used for the moderator who did the banning and for the person banned ONLY to post on their own behalf.

It something for y

Edit: I learned whats was my fault and let me enjoy this great game

plz unlock my char i cant stand anymore

Edited by WooF

I gota already1 brother.

Woof

OMG! And now you are lieing too!? And what about this week when you said to us "When you will be in C_Ron house?".That was long plan, not only one day, and you have work you say? Ah ok but thats weird becouse you are 15 years old. Some lies more? I can translate my conversation with Ronaldinho if you want, to late for lies and to late for thinking ... And i know you have about 5 hackers programs and you sends it to every1 for who you are mad... yeah you are reeeaaaalllyyy good person.

Hmm learner i made a little problem of this keylogger but is personal <its produced by microsoft company and i thought it will be good>.

But rember if u gota crazy person on y hause better if u protect y pC well <i care of him but u know i cant be witch him all day>

Woofe

Hahaha, this crazy person plaid about 8 hours per day, and i don't bellive you that was another man.

I guess he <bro> saw pass when i was entering it .

And he saw this pass yesterday yes?

Edited by brein

brein can you just be quiet?

stay out of this thing and stfu k?

woof has to clear this with learner/aislinn or whoever,no1 should post here if it aint an mod/high lvl mod, we shouldnt too.

brein can you just be quiet?

stay out of this thing and stfu k?

woof has to clear this with learner/aislinn or whoever,no1 should post here if it aint an mod/high lvl mod, we shouldnt too.

Maybe you don't know but i'm in center of this situation... Tommorow i'll post here all chat logs from GG (comunicator) and Eternal Lands, you will read there for example about what WooF thinks about mods and of course what is true. And angel you should be quiet you even don't know what is problem. And of course we spoke with learner...

EDIT: I send it to Learner.

Edited by brein