Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phaet

new guild command

Here is my idea. I think it'd be useful.

A command avaible only for guild masters. It'd be an alience command. If one guild wants to ally with another guild then guildmaster of guild1 uses that command and guildmaster of guild2 uses the same command but on guild1 (like #ally_guild2 and the other uses: #ally_guild1). It'd be also great if the guildmasters got some green (or red) messages like "Guild2 wants to sign an alience with you. Reply using the command..." after some1 uses that command or after he logs in (if the command had been used before).

Now players from alied guilds won't be able to attack each other on PK maps. The alience can be cancelled by another command like: #enemy_guild2 It could be also a way to say NO to an alience offer.

OOOO AWESOME IDEA I like it Phaet but maybe have one other command so allies can attack each other but maybe once every true week or so it can be used like #attack_ally and for like 3 ingame hours you can attack each other on a PK map (for friendly battles)

Another one would be:

#guild_attack (Privilege 19 required)

This would allow everyone in your guild to attack each other, until one in-game hour passes. It would be PERFECT for training purposes.

Another one would be:

#guild_attack (Privilege 19 required)

This would allow everyone in your guild to attack each other, until one in-game hour passes. It would be PERFECT for training purposes.

I smell abuse...

This is a double-edged sword,

on one hand:youve got your guilds like *CO* who will become even MORE of an uber guild.

on the other: youve got smaller guilds having tournaments to raise ranks :P say i like that idea...

also, if your lv 19 then the guild master must trust you alot. or he/she is an .. idiot.

I still think there needs to be a #slap command...or something along those lines that does like 10 damage to someone, to keep people from disobeying orders, couldnt kill someone with it. And it can only be used like once every..certain amount of time or something and be rank 18

I still think there needs to be a #slap command...or something along those lines that does like 10 damage to someone

I wanted a command like that for mods. That and #kill. Maybe Ent thinks I was kidding. I'm really not.