Entropy

SMS notification!

Interested in SMS notifications?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in SMS notifications?

• Yes
    • No
    • WTF is SMS??11?

it's a no for me if it costs any money... if you are away you probaply won't be able to just hurry to the next computer to log in and play... and if I'm home my computer is running and the email notification from gossip does it... just my opinion --> voted no

I voted NO because I won't be using the service even if it's free. Reason? I'm trying to keep EL-addiction at a moderate lvl, receiving SMS about Sun-Tzu day would be too much :D

Besides that,

I've tested and it worked fine with my operator in Lithuania, I was shocked how fast the SMS came, like 1-2 secs or so

It's a great feature, I'm pretty sure it would attract users :( Also it would be additional income for developers without any influence to game play

All in all, a very cool idea

I am voting no because, at least for me, I can send/receive short emails via my phone and it is a simple SMS/email gateway that the cellphone company does for free. You pay for sending/recieving SMS, but not the gateway.

I will use gossip's ability if I ever get so much free time that I can do that....oh wait....I probably never will unless I get unemployed again.