Eternal Lands Official Forums
sweet_lura

why have i been baned

well i aint played in like ages and i wasnt banned before and for some reason im banned now and i dont know why it be nice to know, u no?

my chars name is Xaio_Qaio and im liek 100% sure i aitn done nothing wrong so be nice to know why im banned?

I am not sure what you consider "ages", or what message you are getting when you try to log on, but we recently had an update which means that you would need to download the update in order to get the correct files and new client.

Try doing that. If you already have, please post the exact message you get here.

I am not sure what you consider "ages", or what message you are getting when you try to log on, but we recently had an update which means that you would need to download the update in order to get the correct files and new client.

Try doing that. If you already have, please post the exact message you get here.

ages as i aitn played in the last 12 months kind of ages lol, yea im trying the update thingy mabobstick now

ok i did the update and all that stuff but still dont work, i got a screen of the ban message that comes up.

bannedct4.jpg

Ok, IP ban..

Yes, somehow i remember your name and nothing bad comes in mind.

Soo.. i'll guess that youre having a dynamic IP address. Meaning, everytime you connect to the internet, your ISP gives you a different IP address.

We ban IP adresses from players who do nasty things. If those players are too using a dynamic IP adress, it could happen, that you connect to the internet and your ISP gives you just this IP adress we banned because of that other nasty player.

So try to disconnect your internet connection and try to reconnect and to log on in Eternal-Lands again. Hopefully you get another IP adress which is not banned :)

Piper