Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HeLLRaiZeR

Minor tweak on the donate NPC needed

Well, as I see it now the donate function is a little impractical. There is donate 5K, 10K, 20K and 50K. Alot of new players haven't got any of these sums nor can afford giving it away. A donate X gc would make them able to contribute also, at their own level.

Sorry if this should be at suggestion, I thought it would be more proper in general since it is here most donate discussions is. :D

Edited by HeLLRaiZeR

Even if you don't have the specified amount, the NPC gets what you have in storage. I just donated 28 sulfur.

Yes. But we already have 78K sulfur donated, and only 300K gc.

So?

There will be alot of GC needed, and adding a donate X would make some of the new players able to contribute too.

Edited by HeLLRaiZeR

I guess it works both for gc and sulfur, no?

Taking it from the storage isn't really the thing. I propose a donate X so new players can donate lower than the now minimum 5K.

1K gold coins is not that much. And the NPC will take whatever you have in your inventory, nd won't touch the storage for gold coins or hydrogenium bars.

1K gold coins is not that much. And the NPC will take whatever you have in your inventory, nd won't touch the storage for gold coins or hydrogenium bars.

Oh.. I only thought he took exact sums. Could you close this? :$