Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest granny

Pay to Play character

Guest granny

:( i about a week ago order the Pay to play...and some books...i got the books ..but how or when will i get pay to play character...i hope i did screw nothing up at my end . plz help

thankyou Granny

The shop had been closed for the last 3 weeks and had stated such at the top of that page. If you had sent any money during Aug 3-Aug 20th it would not be processed until now, as Entropy and Roja was taking a much needed vacation. So sit back and wait, you will get this stuff soon, but try to imagine how much e-mail they get daily and multiply that by 3 weeks.

Erm, once you've paid for the P2P character, you just click 'new character' and select the new race and look you want, then give your current characters details (username and password) then you're done

Erm, once you've paid for the P2P character, you just click 'new character' and select the new race and look you want, then give your current characters details (username and password) then you're done

You sure?

Everytime I have got one (Or a Color Change, same thing?) Learner PM's me in-game once he has received the $'s, and then he Boots me, and I can't log back on until I have changed them.

You sure?

Everytime I have got one (Or a Color Change, same thing?) Learner PM's me in-game once he has received the $'s, and then he Boots me, and I can't log back on until I have changed them.

Assuming the payment has been received and your character has been flagged for it, yes. Although I wasn't booted by Learner, I still had to go throught the character creation screen (which I assume is what you had to do).

You sure?

Assuming the payment has been received and your character has been flagged for it, yes. Although I wasn't booted by Learner, I still had to go throught the character creation screen (which I assume is what you had to do).

Yeah thats what I was talking about, the flagging. And yes, I did have to go to the Create a Char screen. :D

#edit - I wasn't booted as such, he just told me to Log Off so he can (I assume)_ flag the char, usually takes 5-10 mins. :)

Edited by Liquid

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this