Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

invis pot

why does it have a side effect? poison..

it happens to much imo, u cant realy use them without failing the first 2-3 pots..

pls change it abit..maby no poison..or maby less %

I've used those pots only for 5 times now, only 1 time i've been poisoned. Without this side effect the pot would be a little easy to abuse. And what is so bad on being poisoned? It doesn't do that much damage lately and you can drink an antidote pot :hug:

erm, use magic :hug:

IMO it is good as it is now so people who trained their magic skill have an advantage on those who didnt.

Lowering % wont work because sooner or later we will have posts "i don't think that is 6% :/"

Edited by Desertus

No.. I agree, lower the %.. I've been poisoned 5 outa 6 potions.. I know its only 30%.. And "not much damage" but add that up, its constantly doing 10+ damage.. About every 10 secs.. It's anoying..

IMO it should be changed.

And about the spells, do you have any idea how expensive it is to use the Spell, and how many essences it takes?.. It's hard enough trying to get most of the essneces as it is now.. But needing like 1k of each to actually use it alot.. Is too expensive IMO.

So chose between 30% chance or the 100% chance for the spell. Now you just want the change the pot so you don't have to use the spell anymore... Come on, don't make this game too easy...

u get poisoned more times then invisible., i rarly go invi first pot i drink

and sometimes get poisoned 3 or 4 times before going invisible, thats alot of damage, like starting at 20 damage and going down by 2 or so per 10sec

and sometimes get poisoned 3 or 4 times before going invisible, thats alot of damage, like starting at 20 damage and going down by 2 or so per 10sec

Yeah, it is very anoying.

Yeah, it is very anoying.

If it is use the spell... Oh no that's annoying too, too much essences :D What about not going invisible ? :P

i dont care about the ess, i care about mana

So take 1 antidote with you and 1 more srs, when you finally went invisible and got poisoned 3 times drink the srs, then drink the antidote, in that time the cooldown of your srs is about 15 secs, so wait 15 secs and then attack the person you want to kill. Isn't that cool? :P

No thats not cool, Invs woulda gone by then.. lol.

I walked past NC Arena earlier, had 4 invs pots on me, saw some enemys in there, walk away.. Used all 4, and all poisoned.

:/

LoL :huh: I bet that was doing like 30-40 damage to you :D